cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

New Everlasting Mini Liquid Lipstick set! Launching this month apparently. 🙂kvd.png

kvd2.png

I love this!  I will likely get this one!

Whyyyy is this a better color collection than the clutch??

Gimme gimme gimme! I'm more excited for this smaller set!

Anonymous Insider

Edit: thanks for the description 🙂

I'm thinking these are the shades from Noon clockwise:

Plath (she mentioned in another IG post that she had a brown she was thinking of naming Plath)

Backstage Bambi

L.U.V.

Echo

Mother

Santa Sangre

Lovesick

Roxy

KVD Everlasting Obsession clutch -13 favorite shades + 2 new ones (Devils and Lovecraft)

240$ Online Only Sephora.com September 20th!

Screen Shot 2016-09-05 at 7.13.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-05 at 7.14.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-05 at 7.14.26 AM.png

So tempting.  I love the KVD liquid lipstick formula.  But would I really wear all of those?  Are you getting it @veronika23

@meganlisa no 😞 I don't think I'd wear all those colors. Will be picking up other stuff from her 🙂

@veronika23 Thanks.  I should do the same!!!

I really like the packaging/clutch concept but like you ladies, I know I wouldn't wear all of the colors 😞

IMO this would have been better if they were all minis.

@darkiceis I agree! I have a couple of her tiny lippies that I've gotten as GWP and I love their size. I feel like I'll never go thru a full sized one before it goes bad.

@Maria88 I love mini liquid lips. It takes me such a long time to get through one. The size is also perfect for everyday travel.

it1.JPG

I feel like her GWPs are always with an unreasonable amount to spend.  Maybe I feel bias because Sephora's vib gwps are $35.

I am so excited for the new shades of the Lock-It Foundation to come out. I feel like I've been waiting forever. 😞 I wish we had an actual release date so I could start counting down the days.

You and me both! I check on it every day hoping it pops up. I check the KVD section as well as the "Rouge Only"....now watch they dont actually a shade we can use. >.<

Haha! I've been doing the same thing, 😛 They better have a shade for us or I may actually burst into tears. 😐

@Asche So I've been doing a little digging around google to see if there is any info on the new shades coming out. I came across Phyrra's  blog and she was doing a review on shade 41 included in a very nice package from KVD. In her review she says there is going to be a shade 43, which is a light warm yellow. I'm crossing my fingers that this will be my holy grail: 42 is too pink yet 44 is too dark (especially once it sets/oxidizes): 43 sounds the happy in between.

Interesting! I am very curious to see what the shades are like. I hope that shade works out for you! 🙂 I'm cooler toned, but I still find 42 too pink and pale, and 44 is definitely too dark. Not sure where I'll fall in her shade range, but I'm still hopeful.

This was posted 26 mins ago... Taking over Sephora's IG account... will we get sneak peeks??

Screen Shot 2016-08-28 at 3.18.22 PM.png

2 Replies
testing