beautylovingirl

TARTE'S SALE

[ Edited ]

Hey Chicks,

Just letting everyone know that Tarte is having a really good sale at Tarte.com

I got :this eight piece set for 60.00 dollars and it was 207.00. And I also got this palette for 30.00.YAY!!!!205[1].jpg411[1].jpg

beautylovingirl

Re: TARTE'S SALE

(0) Hearts

@kiki1517- They have really good deals on the Tarte sight and I think if I'm not mistaken some perks that go along when you sign up for their emails:smileyhappy:

Kiki1517

[ Edited ]

I bought two bottles of the Maracuja Foundation. So awesome because I have skin that is always between shades so this was so worth it, 2 for 1. I wish I wouldnt have purchsed the second bottle, because this set just came out the next day for $49.96 and I had just purchased Smooth Operator at Sephora! This would have been a much better deal :/ For the price of this foundation at Sephora, you are literally getting everything else free!

1525.jpg

beautylovingirl

@lylysa- Oh well I'm sure someone else is drooling over them!O.O I didn't even notice the colors and my profile picture too busy enjoying everything else I was looking at.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Haha, yup, that sale does offer quite a bit of eye candy...and every time I come into this thread *dreamy eyes*

I love the print on the shadow box in that last kit you posted up top, it's so beautiful! Now that set is calling out to me as a great Mother's Day gift! Ideas, ideas!

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@Fabz- Well it such a good sale especially the 8 piece that was 207.00 and now it's 60.00 Plus any orders over $40 gets free shipping and a pretty perk.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@Fabz- Just check out the prices are already marked down.

Fabz

lol thanks.. there goes another 80 bucks. 

Fabz

(0) Hearts

Is there a code or just automatic at check out?

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@lylysa- These are not just the cream shawdows it's also has liners in it. Here are the swatches from tarte.1493[2].jpg

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Unfortunately I'm not in any need for cream liners either >.<

That's why I can't justify the set but my gosh it's so pretty!!!!

I just realized the colors of the liner/shadows match to your profile pic, Beautylovingirl! :smileyvery-happy:

beautylovingirl

Well girls "Enablers R US" is back in business cause what I showed ya'll is just a touch of what is on sale. So "buy on girls,buy on.....>.<

lylysa

"Hi, Beautylovingirl, I'm Lylysa and I'm also an enabler who is getting enabled by a fellow enabler!" :smileytongue:

lylysa

(0) Hearts

P.S. It's THIS set that keeps starring me in the face....The colors are so soft and beautiful. Not that I NEED them, heck I have cream shadows in those shades but gosh do I think that kit is swell, plus I love the Tarte brushes!

swfupload_5241482654473554933.jpg

onomotopoeia9

yikes...the temptation is too hard to resist

dianabt

The set with the brush is super cute! I love the eyeshadow palette it comes with too :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
lylysa

I love Tarte's brushes! I keep waiting for them to start manufacturing more and selling them on their own. I have a foundation buffing brush from them that was a gift with purchase and LOOOOOOVE it!

janinebt

That second set is nice! It has everything you'd need to create a quick look. Love the blush color :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
lylysa

Beautylovingirl, is this your way of starting a new Enablers R' Us thread? :smileytongue:

If so....totally working....must...resist....tempt...ation....

drrragon

If she had posted photos of the Amazonian Clay powder blushes I'd be totally lost.....

lylysa

I resisted the mini holiday 4 set they had....still kind of kick myself in the butt for not getting those but I didn't NEED it....must use...logic...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 30 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • drrragon
    • janinebt
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • onomotopoeia9