beautylovingirl

TARTE AMAZONIAN CLAY FULL COVERAGE POWDER FOUNDATION

Tarte.jpg

I  saw where this on T.V. last night has anyone heard anything  or know anything about it?

quenbee

Re: TARTE AMAZONIAN CLAY FULL COVERAGE POWDER FOUNDATION

(0) Hearts

Yeah I don't know either. I am nw20 in Mac and matte porcelains delicate 1 in Lancôme dual finish.  I want to say light but might be too light Or orange!

liveinlovexx

(0) Hearts

Hmm, well with the money back it doesn't seem too risky. But again, what color should I get? I normally am a light. I wear a NC20 in mac, and I am the second shade in the laura mercier color. But the light on this chart almost looks too orange?

ContentlyKayKay

ooo I've been away from BT for a bit and I'm happy to return and see this!! I'm SO curious about it!!! I love my finishing powder and the clay foundation is my 2nd fave foundation.If anyone tries this out, review review review please :smileyhappy:

quenbee

(0) Hearts

This is one of those exclusive to QVC for a period of time.  They do have a 30 day money back guarantee. Tarte is a good company and I really like their liquid clay foundation.  I think I would like to try this too.  Hmmmm what shade to get though.

liveinlovexx

How come Sephora doesn't carry this? I also didn't see it on the Tarte website. I'd be curious to try this, but am a stiffler with buying things I haven't heard a lot about.

beautylovingirl

@kd006 and crazeeRN- Hello ladies I would now like to direct to this link :http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/SAA-AKA-SEPHORA-ADDICTS-ANONYMOUS/td-p/513653

beautylovingirl

@kd006- I know I saw their lashes too and they did look spidery that is a total no go for me.

mskita007

(0) Hearts

I ordered this in Tan, based on the model in the picture. I'm African American, NC45, so Rich would be too dark. The tan is OK. It's light and ashy looking initially. Takes around 2hrs for my natural oils to surface and give the shade more blendability. I must say the coverage is amazing and lasts all day. I'm used to a more matte finish, as I have combination skin, but its actually not that bad at all! It gives me a natural glowing finish, but not shiny looking. So the only thing that I don't like is I have to wait a couple of hours to see the affect that I really love. I would still repurchase. Hopefully, there will be a Tan-Deep by the time I run out. Hope this helps!

kd006

I mean yeah it was a very dark black which is nice and it was kind of an overly glossy finish for my taste, but I just think their lights camera lashes mascara is great. I used to use it as my daily mascara until I switched to diorshow waterproof but I would definitely use lights camera lashes again. I would have bought it if it was that formula. Because it was a great deal. 2 for 30. Not bad.

kd006

I saw this on QVC also! I was dying to buy that eyeshadow/blush palette that they had. Okay is it just me, or were the models lashes not looking THAT great when they put on the lights camera flashes mascara? They looked like... idk. Spidery. And they specifically said they weren't, but they definitely were, at least to me. I always love when Tarte is on QVC though. I really really want to try the C-brighter eye cream that they showed on there. Have you girls tried it?

arielaaaaaaaa

I got a sample of the eye cream and it was very hydrating! I was looking into buying it but i'm not really concerned about getting an eye cream yet, but i did like it but i had only a small sample so idk if it really does what it says. 

crayzeeRN

I love the Maracuja C eye cream :smileyhappy: Hydrating, makes my undereye area less tired looking and brightens up dark circles! I feel like my eyeshadow applies more smoothly and creases less now as well (using exact same shadows/primers).

kd006

That's it. I need it. Lol. Thanks for talking to me into it :smileyhappy:

kd006

(0) Hearts

I don't necessarily need anti aging benefits but I just want something more hydrating. Right now I'm using the origins gin zing and the hydration just doesn't really last, so when I saw that I was like I NEED THAT. lol.

crayzeeRN

Enabling high-five kd006!! :smileyvery-happy:

beautylovingirl

I also thought it was really good of them to include the color chart along with it when they launched it, you don't see that a lot. I'm a powder person but I'll never leave my MAC studiofix. I thought it might be good for some of those people who want to try something different.

arielaaaaaaaa

I also saw this on QVC. Tarte is pretty consistent with having good products, at least in my opinion. But i'm not a powder person but if i was i would so try this. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 37 replies
  • 38 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • aviscardi
    • mskita007
    • crayzeeRN
    • beautylovingirl
    • tdsollog