connieconcon

Super excited for new TooFaced

I just noticed this palette up!  I'm super excited for it and hope I can get it soon!  :smileyvery-happy:  I love that it's all powders. I'm not a big fan of when you get cream and powder in the same palette.  Anyone else drooling over this one?swfupload_4941420227744829645.jpg

mommyto4

Re: Super excited for new TooFaced

(0) Hearts

You know what I don't need?  This palette.  Do you know what I ordered the minute I saw this post?  This palette.  I'm thinking I need to block Sephora since I have NO self control. :smileyhappy:

mkupgk

Looks great! how much is it?

connieconcon

(0) Hearts

I think it was $52?  I can't remember because I got the chic week discount.

connieconcon

(0) Hearts

Well, I returned some things from my other haul that weren't working for me...and guess what "fell into" my online cart?  :smileyhappy:  Sometimes it's nice to be a VIB. 

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

did you get it for free? 

connieconcon

(0) Hearts

huh?  No.  I paid for it.

kimmi1115

Ooh!  I've been wanting to try Too Faced eyeshadow products, but my SiJCP no longer carries the romantic eye palette, and that was the one I was interested in. 

This palette would give me a nice serving of shadows and face powders!!!

connieconcon

[ Edited ]

Their face powders are great!  I have one of their older palettes and wasn't impressed, but I heard they've improved their formula, so I'm really excited to try this!

Edit:  I meant to say I wasn't impressed with their eye shadow formula.  But it sounds like I wasn't impressed with their face powders (which I've always loved).

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

I've heard mixed reviews about their original eyeshadow formulas, too, especially with the Romantic Eye palette.  But the colors were so pretty!

DANiCAxKRiZiA

(0) Hearts

That's so cute!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Oooh! Super Cute!

quenbee

I love this palette and am seriously considering it!!!! The only thing holding me back is I have a ton of blush and bronzers. and lots of shadows in similar colors!   But I do find myself going back to this page and just staring at it!

connieconcon

I know!  And VIBs get an extra day of chic week today!  The thing that's holding me back is that I went over my beauty budget already getting a stretch mark cream.  :smileysad: 

quenbee

I ended up ordering this palette.  With the discount I couldn't resist. I also went a little over my beauty budget too but figure I will make up for it with a no buy!  ^sigh^  Can't wait to get it in the mail!

lylysa

That is super cute! The complexion powders alone would draw me in!

dianabt

Very cute! :smileyhappy: I love this set and the little mini buki brush!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
connieconcon

(0) Hearts

Me too!  Love the mini buki!

quenbee

(0) Hearts

I'm a sucker for kits with brushes and this one is so cute and TF is such good quality,  may have to add to my last minute haul!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • mommyto4