sephoralovex

Sun Safety Kit 2013

[ Edited ]

What do you guys think about this years kit? Will you be buying it? I just saw it in the new arrivals section but is not for sale yet..

What are you most excited about in this kit? Im still debating if i should get it!

Link to the kit:

http://www.sephora.com/sun-safety-kit-P379059?skuId=1524727Screen Shot 2013-05-07 at 9.50.48 AM.png

*UPDATE 5/8: Sephora took it down since it's not for sale yet, but it will be for sale mid-end of May!! Check back!

Shazzer2003

Re: Sun Safety Kit 2013

PS Why does Sephora only make enough to last about a week??

prosopon

(0) Hearts

Great question! You would think it would be in their best interest to have more stock available for more people to buy who later realize that they loved something they tried and are willing to purchase a full sized version.

Shazzer2003

(0) Hearts

Another Canadian who loves the kit! Was looking out for it online, and sad to see it is sold out already!! :smileysad: :'(

ColleenO

(0) Hearts

I have  purchased one of these sets and would dearly like  to purchase another one can you do this for me thank you  for reading my e-mail

melissabt

Sorry Christina8717,

At this time, the Sun Safety Kit is not available in Canada and I'll be sure to forward your feedback about this to the appropriate contact within our company. So sorry for the inconvenience!

<3 Melissa
nomnomloot

(0) Hearts

Us Canadians would love a Sun Safety Kit! We have sun too, you know! I swear! 

christina8717

(0) Hearts

why can't canadians purchase the kit? i feel like we miss out on everything.

LKuhle

(0) Hearts

Thanks melissabt... my local store is supposed to be getting a shipment tomorrow so hopefully they'll have them when I'm able to stop in.

DTalksAll

Soooo many choices on which one to try first! I'm about to go for a run & my eyes instantly went to the OH, Boscia, PTR & Shiseido since I've tried them all before. 

The whole point of the kit for me is to try some new products & keep the one's I know I like in my bag for reapplication. 

I'm torn between the Josie Maran, Origins & Miracle Skin Transformer. 

melissabt

Sorry LKuhle,

Right now, we do not have a scheduled delivery date for the Sun Safety Kit. Please check with your local Sephora Store to see if they have the item still available:http://bit.ly/12v0Xj6. Thank you.

<3 Melissa
nebel

(0) Hearts

Mine will be delivered today, so we will see if I like it! Looking forward to trying the products!

LKuhle

(0) Hearts

I'm a little frustrated because I got an "ONLINE EARLY ACCESS" email yesterday about this even though it apparently had been on the website for four days already. And by the time I was able to go on and try and buy it, it was already gone.

Does anyone know if it's going to be back in stock at all?

kandx00

(0) Hearts

All gone. :smileysad:

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

Should be back in stock soon! Maybe check out your nearest Sephora stores?

pinklissamel

(0) Hearts

Just got mine never heard of this before so I hope I like it !!!!! Why do I never remember about ebates?? Darnit!!

carrierose

(0) Hearts

I forgot Ebates for this one, too, and I even have a huge EBATES! sign on my desk!  It will arrive tomorrow!

candacebt

(0) Hearts

Hi all! I just wanted to jump on here and let everyone know that the sun safety kit is now live! (And apparently we're selling through like hotcakes, so if you want to get your hands on it, now is the time!)

Get it here> http://seph.me/18ZUXUG

xo,

Candace

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

what do you think is the best product / best deal in the Sun Safety Kit this year?

carrierose

I'm excited about the St. Tropez, hoping it will help get me through the weddings I'm in this summer!

sephoralovex

Personally for me, I would say the Josie Maran Argon Daily Moisturizer. I have the original argon oil and it has lasted me so long, I think the moisturizer will also.

Also, along with that I'm most excited for the two self tanners. The St. Tropez looks like a very good amount that will be able to be used more than multiple times.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 82 replies
  • 38 hearts
  • 35 in conversation
    • weebo
    • sarahbear25
    • DTalksAll
    • prosopon
    • sephoralovex
    • carrierose