sephoralovex

Sun Safety Kit 2013

[ Edited ]

What do you guys think about this years kit? Will you be buying it? I just saw it in the new arrivals section but is not for sale yet..

What are you most excited about in this kit? Im still debating if i should get it!

Link to the kit:

http://www.sephora.com/sun-safety-kit-P379059?skuId=1524727Screen Shot 2013-05-07 at 9.50.48 AM.png

*UPDATE 5/8: Sephora took it down since it's not for sale yet, but it will be for sale mid-end of May!! Check back!

FormosaHoney

Re: Sun Safety Kit 2013

(0) Hearts

St. Tropez is not a self tanner.

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

Yes, by two self tanners I was talking about the glow pad and the Tarte one :smileyhappy:

carrierose

Maybe she means the two self-tanners, the glow pad and the Tarte.

I wanted to use the St. Tropez bronzing lotion to add a little oomph at the wedding I am in on Saturday, but I am afraid it will come off on my clothes, I've read stories that it comes off when people sweat.

sephoralovex

[ Edited ]

Oh no it wont :smileyhappy: No transferring at all. I received the St. Tropez bronzing lotion as a deluxe sample before and got many uses out of it and it lasted throughout the whole day/night. Plus I live where the weather is about 80-90 degrees all spring/summer even with sweating nothing rubs off!

Just beware if you spill like warm/hot water some might come off only if you wipe that area really harsh.

Dori1965

What is an ebate check? :smileyhappy:

sephoralovex

Ebates is a site where you can basically make some percentage of money back when you shop. Ex. if you click on the link from Ebates to go to Sephora and Ebates is offering 4% cash back, whatever amount of money you spent on Sephora, 4% of it will be given back to you by an Ebates check. It's not something where you make loads of money, just a little something extra. And for me i use Ebates all the time because I shop online basically for everything.

Dori1965

(0) Hearts

Oh cool! Thanks so much for the info! I appreciate it! :smileyhappy:

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

No problem :smileyhappy:

Dori1965

I think the products are nice, but I would prefer they came in a makeup case like in the past.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

It's different every year. years ago they had a cute yellow mesh bag that's perfect for the beach. Another favorite of mine was the pink "little miss SPF" nylon tote. I didn't purchase it last year, but the train case wouldn't have fit my needs anyway. 

buzzbee3

(0) Hearts

I was so hoping they would have the train case again this year!! It was amazing!

carrierose

All this time waiting, I'm sort of talking myself out of it...I already have an HG facial SPF (Murad Vit C) and I'm really craving Panera Bread during this pregnancy, so I think I'd rather spend my Ebates check on that!! :/

DTalksAll

I got my ebates this week. Wondering what to splurge on... If I don't get the sun kit, that's $30 that can go towards something fun like a new eyeliner or mascara 

sephoralovex

I know!! Waiting for it is making my go back and fourth if I should still get it or not. I'm currently waiting for my Ebates check too! Except don't know what Im going to spend it on yet!!

carrierose

(0) Hearts

My check isn't here yet...it had better come today!!!!!

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

Mine either!! I'm so impatient that I emailed CS earlier this morning.. Haha. I was reading the FAQ and it said the maximum wait time for the check should be 48 hours I believe.

carrierose

(0) Hearts

What??  Mine said it was mailed on the 7th!!  I knew I should have just had them put it straight into my PayPal...I just wanted to cash the check and have the money but now I am waiting.

sephoralovex

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Oh I'm sorry! I meant maximum wait time for it to go into your paypal account is 48 Hours. I'm not sure about the check wait time. Though the last time I chose the check, it took about 2 weeks to get to me. This time i chose for it to go to my paypal because I thought it would be quicker.. But still isn't here!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I got my check on Monday. I never have them send it to paypal since there are few stores I shop at that accept paypal & if I transfer it to my bank, paypal takes out a fee. 

carrierose

(0) Hearts

My check came today!!  Woo!

PayPal takes a fee to transfer it to your bank?  Strange, it doesn't do that for me.  I use PP all the time during my cloth diaper transactions, but that's a whole different world apart from makeup! :smileytongue:

DTalksAll

I thought so, that's why I didn't sign up for it. I know they take a fee for transaction & thought I read somewhere that it also takes a fee for transfers. I know you have to be very specific when sending money to someone & state it as a "gift" otherwise they take a fee. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 82 replies
  • 38 hearts
  • 35 in conversation
    • weebo
    • sarahbear25
    • DTalksAll
    • prosopon
    • sephoralovex
    • carrierose