Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Storybook Cosmetics Thread

Once Upon A Time we fell in love with an indie brand...

now we have a place to discuss and post updates as the brand continues to grow! 

WW.png

WWshdes.png

Re: Storybook Cosmetics Thread

Great eyes @ZombieMetroAnt! Yes I am wearing the pink Frida Kahlo polish @Tamara76 gifted me and topped it off with the pink shade from the Nails Inc unicorn 🦄 duo 😄 

Ohhhhhh - I love that nail polish combo!!!!  So pretty! ❤️   @Mcakes

Also - I am still dying over that gold eyeshadow shade - stunning!  I opted not to order this palette, but may end up picking it up on the next release, if only for that gold!!!!!  Fabulous review!!!!!

Thank you @Tamara76 ❤ This palette in a way is what I hoped the Serpentina palette would have been. I'm very happy with the shadows and am so excited for the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Mean Girls palettes to come out 😄 

Cross posting from Beauty News

0000000000000.JPG

1234.JPG

Spoiler
trendmood1Just another collaboration 💗🖤and Just another typical day @storybookcosmetics 🙀🙀🙀 #StoryBookCosmetics X @meangirlsbway
Here is all u need to know(for now): The “Burn Book” from the teen movie phenomenon Mean Girls was the inspiration for the newest Storybook Cosmetics #EyeshadowPalette that will feature 12 colors that are totally “fetch.” On Wednesday’s you’ll be wearing pink, and on other days you’ll be choosing from the other fabulous colors! 💗🙌🏼 Whether you’re a good girl Cady Heron or the queen of the Plastics, Regina George
The #BurnBook #Palette is #crueltyfree highly pigmented and made in the U.S.
Will be Available ➡️ #Fall2017
I'm super excited!!! What about you??? 🖤💗 #TRENDMOOD #meangirls #makeupoftheday #motd #makeupoftheday #mua #ilovemakeup #makeup #makeupaddict #makeuplover #makeupblogger #makeuponpoint #onpoint #makeuplook #makeuplove #makeuptalk #makeuptutorial #makeuplover #makeupaddict #makeupaddiction #makeupdolls #onpoint #onfleek
THANK U for this Amazing update!! @praggya @winwinwinWinny @mua_emma.hart @thediosabeauty 😘

Of course - my initial reaction was 

Image result for funny Mean Girls gif

OMG!   So, this is actually happening?    I cannot wait and I am so hoping for a "cool mom" shade - lol!

cool mom.gif

This looks amazing! I have not ordered the wizard one yet but I really want it--i figured since it was not limited edition I could wait but the reviews have been really good. 

I remember seeing SBC teasing this potential palette a long time ago.

It should be interesting and I anticipate at least a pink that you can wear on Wednesdays. (C WUT I DID THUR?! 😜

I really hope they release this on October 3rd 😉 😄

LOL!

tumblr_ncv7dk4itK1r4y1duo1_500.gif

I... don't really know how I feel about this collaboration. On the one hand, it doesn't really fit with my image of them - I want more fairy tales and science fiction and all the stuff I nerd out about!

On the other hand.... I enjoyed Mean Girls. I used to think of it as a guilty pleasure, but seriously, I just plain enjoy it. It's fun. So.... I'll see what colors come out of the palette?

What is Mean Girls and is this collab a good thing?

Grool!!!! 😄 

This is a movie collab @Titian06, it was very popular back in the day. I think it is Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's brainchild. Can't believe it's already been 10 years since it released!

mean girls movies dancing christmas amy poehler GIF

tumblr_m1eqr1gZFZ1qdt09k.gif

Thanks, @Mcakes!  I'm taking a couple weeks off in July.  Think I'll check it out!

I'm (embarrassingly) very excited for this.

I'm not embarrassed about how excited I am at all, fetch is going to happen 😄

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory palette!!

I should probably back off of this one, as I've been spending FAR too much and need to give my bank account a rest for awhile, but still ::squee!!!!!::Screenshot 2017-05-29 14.54.42.png

😄 My husband was actually interested in this until he found out it was a makeup palette...

I've been interested in this palette since I first heard about it.  Of course it all depends on the colors!

I decided not to buy the Bullseye brushes, so that money can go towards this palette.  😄

You and me both lol 😄 I can't wait to see the colors!

Here's a picture of the brushes.

At this time, I'm planning to order these.  I've been interested in them since I first saw them.  We'll see how I feel tomorrow.  I'm still undecided about the palette.

Bullseye Brushes.jpg

Ooh, they are pretty! I like how each of the arrows are a different color! I think I'm leaning towards "buy" on this as well.....

Conversation Stats
Photos123
  • FullSizeRender(20).jpg
  • WW.png
  • WWshdes.png
  • wands.png
  • wands2.png
  • bullseye.png
  • bullseyetop.png
  • bullseyeset.png
  • sisters.png
  • adventure.png