Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Storybook Cosmetics Thread

Once Upon A Time we fell in love with an indie brand...

now we have a place to discuss and post updates as the brand continues to grow! 

WW.png

WWshdes.png

Re: Storybook Cosmetics Thread

@Mcakes They look like they have the same amount of shine, but sometimes it's hard to tell from the picture, isn't it? 🙂

I'm definitely planning to order the palette tomorrow. I'm debating on the brushes, though. I'm not sure if I need them, and I am sure that I don't really have room on my already getting too cluttered vanity counter. But... I love archery. And I'm not entirely sure I have these types of brushes or not. I'd like to see if they're the same sort of tips as the wand brushes. 🙂 

From what I remember from the spoilers they're supposed to be "Bullseye" precise eye brushes @Magycmyste 😄 

PALETTE RESTOCK COMING TOMORROW!!!! (And brushes! And More brushes!!!)Screenshot 2017-05-28 01.23.18.pngScreenshot 2017-05-28 01.23.03.png

I can't wait to get my palette in the mail!! What do you think about the new brushes @Magycmyste? I wonder if they have same amount of shine as the wand brushes or are even more so...

upload_5263416211803053867.jpg

Storybook Cosmetics, I see you working on something and holding out on us! 😜

So beautiful!! And, much as I love Charlie and the Chocolate factory, I would adore a Narnia palette!!

ETA: I think it is something that hadn't been announced yet... They're saying the release date will be around October 2017, and - if it's on schedule, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is supposed to be coming out this summer...

Oh yeah I didn't even think of the timeline @Magycmyste!! Wow, what is this mystery palette?! I do hope that they are on track for the summer release of the chocolate factory palette 🎨 

I'm thinking it's Narnia!

Oh Narnia is a good call!  That would be neat!

This is so cruel lol. I'm thinking this is their Charlie and the Chocolate Factory palette 😄 

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to chime in with a quick reminder for everyone to be friendly with each other. Reading comments over the internet can make it hard to understand someone's tone, but I'm sure we're all going to do our best. 🙂 

If you have any other questions, please feel free to send me or another mod PM. Thank you everyone and I hope you have a great Mother's day and weekend! 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT,

Thank you for all you do!  I hope you have a wonderful week!  🙂

Thank you!!

Thank you so much for posting this @MariekeBT! Hope you're having a great weekend as well 🙂 

Thanks @MariekeBT, a little reminder here and there never hurt anyone 😘

TM swatches of the Wizardry and Witchcraft palette! 

tmswatches.png

Love the presentation of this!!!  The last thing I need is more eyeshadows but I could see this on my bookshelf 🙈

Squee!!!

Oh wow, that red shade is stunning, and the green, and silver... heck the whole darn thing is beautiful! 😄

That red. That blue. That green. Swoon!

Though I probably have dupes (or close-enoughs) of all of them. Hmmmm, decisions decisions 😋

Here are more swatches that TM has posted - 

a2.PNG

Spoiler
a3.PNG

I know bold colors are in but if I wear that yellow it will seem as if I didn't wipe my mouth after eating baby food.
00000.JPG
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos123
  • FullSizeRender(20).jpg
  • WW.png
  • WWshdes.png
  • wands.png
  • wands2.png
  • bullseye.png
  • bullseyetop.png
  • bullseyeset.png