Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Stila Cosmetics New Releases 2017

IMG_2598.JPG

IMG_2596.PNG

IMG_2248.PNGIMG_2247.PNGIMG_2244.PNGIMG_2249.PNG

(Photo credit: Stila Cosmetics)

A place to discuss and share photos of Stila Cosmetics.

***And to celebrate Stila becoming 100% cruelty free in 2017!  You can now view the PETA Cruelty Free symbol on their website. 

Re: Stila Cosmetics New Releases 2017

bump

New color just dropped on Stila's website!

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 12.54.05 PM.png

Very pretty, hope this makes its way to Sephora or Ulta

ohhhh i like it!

In a Firenze arrived yesterday and it's far more wearable than I thought.

Next to Notte just arrived a bit ago, and... it's stunning. It's just incredible.

Hey @veronika23 I finally wore Rose Gold Retro to work!

Thanks for your thoughts @starletta8!  I hope we do get the Next to Notte.  Last time they released colors (the mermaid ones) it took a while before they were available to us but we got them 🙂

Oh cool!  Glad you were able to wear it to work 🙂

My 2 orders finally shipped!

I picked up Smouldering Satin with my Ulta coupon last weekend... now I just need to find Violet Vixen in stock.

and then they're allll mineeeee!

In A Firenze arrived today! Whee! I think the excitement for this one got doused by the sudden appearance of Next To Notte, but I'm still gonna post a couple of unsolicited swatches. 😀

This is a beautiful mauvy/rosy color. Cannot wait to play!

Just inside my basement door (overhead door, open, lots of natural light, but no direct sun)

IMG_20170626_142829002_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

And outside, dappled shade

IMG_20170626_143024794.jpg

Oh wow!   That is gorgeous!  @RGbrown

If someone missed out Next To Notte is back on Stila sites. Unsure if it had sold out again yesterday or not but back up now!

Just for anyone curious.... using the basic USPS shipping, my order last month took 5 days (including a weekend) to ship, and arrived one week later to my door.

Currently waiting on two orders from this past week- but wondering if that timeframe will be pushed back due to order volume or not.

@starletta8 I placed order on 6/14, and it didn't ship until 6/22. That day was the 25% off everything + free shipping no minimum sale, so I expect there was a huge surge in orders. (Even so, I still find 8 days to ship a bit ridiculous.)

They ship ups surepost (ups ground to somewhere near you, then the post office delivers it), so shipping can be a bit slow too. I'm relatively near KY and should have my package today per tracking (2 days shipping time), but anyone in the Northeast or on the west coast will likely have to wait longer.

ETA: Sigh, I was looking at tracking on the wrong package. I was all excited to have In A Firenze today, but was sorely disappointed when I got something else instead. Oops lol. Stila ships USPS from CA, so that'll take foreeeeeever to anyone outside of the west coast too.  

"Next to Notte" Glitter + Glow Liquid Eyeshadow and "Notte" Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick

Notte1.png

Notte2.png

In stock on Stila's site! @ZombieMetroAnt @starletta8 @gonerogue @pixiedust2 @michelleshops @darkiceis

@Kary9999@miruiznot sure they ship to Canada though... but thought I'd let you know in case you have a US address

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 3.47.31 PM.png

@veronika23 Thank you V! 

Thank you!

Now I've got 2 pending orders with Stila for In a Firenze and Next to Notte. You're the best!

@veronika23 Have I ever told you how much I appreciate you? Because I DO! Thanks, V!!! I wasn't able to apply the promo code successfully but I got it anyway because I wanted it that bad 🙂

You are welcome @starletta8 @gonerogue :). Happy to help!

@veronika23 You've helped to enable me... within the next week or so,  I'll have the full collection.

Oops.

@starletta8.

_oops sorry.jpg

😄 😄 😄

20 Replies
Photos103
  • IMG_2248.PNG
  • IMG_2247.PNG
  • IMG_2244.PNG
  • IMG_2249.PNG
  • IMG_2239.JPG