Sonia Kashuk 15 Year Anniversary Brush Set

[ Edited ]

15299715_201407200550.jpg

I don't know if any of you ladies know about this but Sonia Kashuk just came out with a LE 15 piece brush set in celebration of their 15th anniversary. I just picked up the last one in my town today during my lunch break. I personally think this is a steal. It is $40 at Target.

If you can find it, I suggest to get it right there and then because this set is sold out almost everywhere and each Target in the US and Canada each get 2 sets. Go on to Target's website and use the "find in a Target store" and click on "pick up in store" if it shows up to reserve it. Sonia Kashuk is trying to keep it in stock but it keeps selling out. This set will be available until October according to their customer service line.  

If anyone wants to know how they perform, let me know and I will do a small review here on BT. 

Re: Sonia Kashuk 15 Year Anniversary Brush Set

(0) Hearts

I had given up all hope of finding these, but every time I'm in a target I go by the display and I found one.  I got mine for $19.99. Target clearanced them, and I also see the lotions set and nail polish set for $6.98.  I grabbed both.

i can't be the only one who has no idea what all these do....once I took them out of the box, I realized I should've paid attention to their names.

These are now 50% off at Target. I need to return the one I ordered back in August as I just rec'd one from the Allure Free Stuff giveaway today. I never even opened the box it arrived in.

(0) Hearts

Lucky! none in stock near me :'(

(0) Hearts

Same, I originally ordered mine online but I haven't seen any at my Targets and I've been to about 4.

(0) Hearts

I'm planning to go to all the Targets in my area tomorrow.....

(0) Hearts

EVERYONE I'm in Canada and my local Target still had 3 (well 2 now, and 1 tomorrow when I go pick one up as a present for my SIL) but GO they really are as beautiful as everyone is saying!!!

(0) Hearts

I just went out and bought these an hour ago thanks to everyone on here!  So excited to give them a try!

(0) Hearts

I told my mom to check for me when she was near a Target and she found them.  I got them from her yesterday.  So excited!  I had to get them just because of all the hype on Instagram.

She said to me on the phone "this sure is a lot of brushes.  I just use that foam thingie that comes with my eyeshadow." LOLOLOL

(0) Hearts

I saw the set at my local Target yesterday. Are they worth it? How is the quality? 

(0) Hearts

I was able to pick it up last night for in-store pickup. As I'm waiting for the agent to retrieve my order, I use the bathroom and on my way back, I hear my boyfriend say, "This is what she bought? Brushes?" LOL The agent asked me if these brushes were any good because they keep getting inquiries about them. As I get into the car, my bf says, "You should try reselling the brushes on eBay since they're so in demand" no way! lol

(0) Hearts

did this question ever get answered "Is the brush quality comparable to her black handle brushes or her regular brushes? "

(0) Hearts

Anyone in Canada find this yet? I haven't been able to. Also, target in Canada won't let me order online

(0) Hearts

OMGosh. I had a target gift card that covered this so I honestly couldn't resist. Was planning on using the gift card for groceries but I guess that can wait lol! Ordered online for store pickup. 

(0) Hearts

I am so glad I picked up this set right away because they are beautiful and there is a brush for every beauty need. I live in the Twin Cities (Target headquarters) and the store sold out in days. I think many of the Target beauty advisors bought them right aways so that could contribute to the shortage.

I picked up one set for me, and one for my sister in law.  I *love* them!  And I'm addicted to the Sephora Pro brushes.  I'm basically a brush addict… among other things.  Haha!  Couldn't resist these SK brushes.  They're so soft and it's such a great deal.

(0) Hearts

You think they perform the same?  I love the pro line of brushes so you''ve sparked my interest.

(0) Hearts

Well, I do love the Sephora Pro brushes first - they are the best to me.  But these Sonia Kashuk brushes do very nicely and they're really soft.  I think the Pro brushes are softer, but the SK brushes are pretty soft too.  I do think they're *way* softer than Real Techniques.  Hope that helps!

I just bought it for in-store pickup! I don't know even know what I'm going to do with all these brushes, but they were too pretty to pass them up. I'm going to put them in my round vase with my marbles so they can look as sexy as they do in the box lol

The challenging part is how I'm going to pick them up though. I'm trying to get my boyfriend to stop by Target after he's done playing golf, but so far no reply from him haha He has no choice because I don't have a car. That's what good boyfriends are for, ya know :smileytongue:

(0) Hearts

LOL I just called my local target and they have 2 in stock which I told them to hold for me. I will be picking both sets up after work. One set to keep and one to sell!

They are a bit stinky! I ran them quickly through my brush cleaner to tone out the smell a bit. I'm sure once I start using them it'll go away. But so pretty! <3

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 15299715_201407200550.jpg
  • WIN_20140731_223357.JPG