melanito

Some Love for Kat von D collection

I was doing my makeup today and realized most of the stuff I tend to grab (because I love the way it looks) is from this line..my concealer, my eyeliners, my pigments, my lipstick...and soon some bronzer. I am so impressed with quality of the products, how long they last (in terms of how little I need to use each day and how long they last during the day). I hope sephora keeps this line for a long time (I know they usually discontinue these special lines) or if not that Kat starts selling stuff herself.

For those who don't care for Kat von D (personally I dont know much about her) but i've seen lots of negative comments people post based on her tattoos or who they think she is as a person whenever they post something about this line..give the products a try. if you think you'll look too gothy..her makeup can be super lovely and delicate looking....an amazing line.

My only request sephora..bring back a lighter shade of concealer and more pigments! Yey kat von d

melanito

Re: Some Love for Kat von D collection

(0) Hearts

Oh there's the Kat von D waterproof autograph eye pencil half price on the sale page. I think all shades are available. I haven't tried this before so I ordered the black.

http://www.sephora.com/autograph-pencil-P263401?skuId=1242684

Kiki1517

I hope the line gets expanded even more. Maybe a less full coverage foundation. I looooove the tattoo concealer, only one I have tried that completely covers my blemishes because it matches my skin perfectly. Also tried the tattoo liner and lipstick in Celebutard yesterday that came with her promo bag and they are great as well. I found her blushes to be quite chalky though, but it's hard to steer me away from my Tarte blush fetish.

lolo01

(0) Hearts

I jumped on the Kat Von D wagon a month ago started with the powder and my collection has grown and continues growing.. My favs are the powder, foiled lipstick, eyeliners and her saint perfume :smileyhappy:))

I still cant give hearts either :smileysad:

grilledchz

(0) Hearts

I am straight up addicted to my ladybird palette. And I've been impressed with her mini lipsticks that I have (a red one whose name I forgot, Lolita, and Celebutard). I was skeptical at first (I thought she was just some reality star), but now I'm a believer!

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I must say, I'm a huge fan of her Makeup as well! I don't find it dark and gothic at all! I have about 4 or 5 of her Eyeshadow palettes, And I love them! They have great pigment, but since they are so soft and smooth there is fallout while applying, but not a huge issue. The only thing that could be improved is the cream shadows in her palettes, they dry out insanely fast and i never got to use them. 

The concealer is good, And i haven't tried the foundation because they never have my color at my SiJCP :smileysad:

Her perfumes smell amazing btw! I've owned 3 full size bottles and the rollerballs of all of them! 

I like the formula of her lipsticks, And Lolita is the perfect color for me! Her liquid eyeliner, OMG. I'm in love! The Pencil one is alright in my opinion, I've gone through a few but i have too much of a problem with it smearing after a couple of hours. And even when i use powder to set it, it doesn't last on me. 

I REALLY hope they don't stop selling her line anytime soon! 

MakeupJunkie666

I LOVVE the KVD line! I am a huge Kat fan (met her twice and my profile picture is inspired by her look) so I might be a little biased but I must say that the quality of her products are truly amazing and reasonably priced, which is a plus for this broke grad student.

15228_10201176857811495_1984046719_n.jpg

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

That's really awesome!! :smileyvery-happy:

MsBeans

(0) Hearts

Absolutely love her product... Well everything but her foundation. It's a bit too orange for me. her palettes are so rich In color. And last all day. 

Titian06

I love her eyeshadow palettes!  I plan to try the Lock-It powder within the next few months.

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

I really love her blushes!

MermaidBarbie

If I could give you more hearts, I would. :smileyhappy: I also love KVD's line. I guess a lot of you already know that. :smileyvery-happy:

warriorwitch

Haha, Mermaid, how did I know I would find you here? :smileyvery-happy:

MermaidBarbie

Ah, this glitch thing is still going on. I can only heart the O.P. of the thread and nobody's comments. I want to give you ten hearts for finding me here lol.

MermaidBarbie

LOL <3

kirstensf

Love love love KVD!  I'm wearing her tattoo liner today. :smileyhappy:  All of her products are known for their pigmentation and long wear.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 18 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • kirstensf
    • melanito
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • MermaidBarbie
    • lolo01
    • warriorwitch