Kiki1517

Social Media

Anyone else get uber starstruck when someone you admire comments on your social media posts? Ahhhh I about dies this morning when valerievixenart commented on the picture of her facechart that I tried to recreate. I hope one day I can be as skilled as this woman!

4eb705585d5f11e3b2e80e06f0b0885f_8.jpgig.png

MikuNerd65

Re: Social Media

Oh yes definity! I also like it when they favorite, retweet or even when big name people follow me on twitter. It's like they know I'm there and see me out in the open rather than in the crowd. It's a very good feeling that people acknowledge our photos :smileyhappy:

poshified

Well done, girl! I know bigger and better opportunities are just around the corner for you! <3

Kiki1517

Thanks Posh, I hope so :smileyvery-happy:

LolaVal

Kiki - absolutely gorgeous!!!  You are so talented and beautiful!!! 

Kiki1517

Thanks lola :smileyhappy:

drrragon

omg kiki!  those colors!  the layering!  that blending!!  you are totally amazing.  WOW

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Awe thanks drrragon!

jellybean917

Absolutely amazing. That is why they call it a make-up artist. You are so talented!

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Thank you, I always loved drawing when I was younger, I guess a steady hand can go in all different directions. The kiddos love drawing too, I was so proud when my son's teacher told me at his conference that she told him and she said seriously that he needs to remember to always sign his artwork. 

BeautyJunkie325

That is amazing!  Those eyes are incredible and I'm completely envious of your brows!  

Kiki1517

Thank you :smileyvery-happy: 

gingerblack

Yeah how do you get them so perfect?

Kiki1517

Tons of practice :smileywink: I brush my brows up with a spoolie first, use ABH Brow wiz in Soft Brown to draw a line underneath and then fill in the rest with her brow powder in Ebony. The inner corner are the hardest for me because one is a little higher than the other, some days it works, others it doesn't but I just deal and hence why I usually take pictures turned to the side when they're not up to par hahaha.

MermaidBarbie

Total rockstar goddess. I love the makeup. 

Kiki1517

Thanks! My bf looked at me and asked why I was dressing up so scary lol. I'm like: It's for a picture duh! hahaha The camera didn't pick it up but my lips are black glitter and it was a paaaaain to try to get off :/ At least I know if I ever really wanted to wear glitter it wouldn't be going anywhere.

ghkim

kiki, i get starstruck when i see your work! your makeup is amazing!

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Oh thank you, now I am even more giddy hehe!

CzaCee

Oh my goodness, Kiki! You are so good at makeup! Are you a professional makeup artist? I am inlove with your eyebrows! Please do mine in the future! LOL. :smileyvery-happy:

Kiki1517

Thanks czacee! Yes, I am just starting out. Eyebrows seem to be my forte :smileywink: Anytime you visit Seattle!

love2shop42

Beautiful pic, and it looks like your daughter is just as beautiful!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 38 replies
  • 59 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • spoiledbrat
    • drrragon
    • poshified
    • MermaidBarbie
    • BeautyJunkie325