Smashbox

Too bad this is an Ulta exclusive.

all credits to musingsofamuse

Smashbox-Wondervision-Mega-Palette-Ulta-Exclusive.jpg

Re: Smashbox

(0) Hearts

I usually get the Master Class palettes, but I may make a road trip to Ulta to check this one out.  

I'm in Canada so no Ulta... No shipping. No nothing.  We have drug stores here with "Beauty Boutiques" inside that carry high ends brands.  I knew they had Smashbox... called and they told me they had this. =)

(0) Hearts

So sad that Im also Canadian and that there is no Ulta and that there is also no stores here that carry high end brands Smiley Sad Ship me one for my birthday? Smiley Happy Im kidding

(0) Hearts

No Shoppers Drug Mart in NB???

Lol i was just going to comment "thank goodness for shoppers drug mart" lol

(0) Hearts

Yup!  I think they might have an event coming up... well they always do but 20X the points... Today?  This weekend? Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

Since Ulta's site says this is available "Only at Ulta" I wouldn't spend a lot of time looking for it elsewhere!  I do agree, the triangle shapes are really mesmerizing.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Try beauty dotcom too, a lot of times they have the stuff too.

(0) Hearts

Oh a store close to me has this!  I'll be checking this out tomorrow! Smiley Wink

That's actually really pretty...I'm not sure if it's the triangles or what but I just wanna sit here and stare at if for awhile. @_@ 

The downside being I hate shopping at Ulta, or at least my local Ulta. This may an online buy...But I hate buying eyeshadows without swatching first. ;_;

i went to my local ulta to see this for myself in person but they didn't have one to display and i ended up getting the last one they had in stock..definitely worth it! i swatched it when i got home and these eyeshadows are ahhhh-mazing! it feels heavy but sturdy. and it actually closes, unlike the master class palettes!

(0) Hearts

Oh thanks for the input Smiley Happy

Ohhh my! That is one gorgeous palette!!! Can't stop staring... o.O

Who knew that triangular eyeshadow pans could be so mesmerizing.... O.o  I think I'll just stare for a while...

It's beautiful isn't it.  No Ulta here Smiley Sad  I'll take a look at the Beauty Boutique inside my drugstore (high end brands)... They might just have it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 10 in conversation