Fabz

Skinny or Fat

[ Edited ]

No, not body type. I am talking about eye liner style. I myself enjoy doing a thick liner. Today my husband commented that he liked thin eye liner and that I wore too much on my eye for "his preference". BLAH. What about everyone else? Skinny or Fat?

maltipoo66

Re: Skinny or Fat

I like thin brown eyeliner for everyday, but when I go over it with eyeshadow, I thicken the outer corners a bit for more of a cat eye shape :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I usually go skinny so my crease can still show up, like this:

2013-02-07 22.28.33.jpg

Or I smudge the eyeliner into the lashline and no eyeshadows for a no makeup look. The thing is due to the fold, even if I apply it 1/3in thick, it still look the same as pic above when I open my eyes.

I go thicker up to the crease/fold when wearing cat eye look, which I rarely wear since the only liner that give me perfect cat eye is Tarte aqua-gel, which was discontinued and I only had 1. But now it's back on Sephora and I brought another 2, I plan to wear it thicker more often...until the weather warms up (prob June) and I switch to eyeshadows only.

kimmi1115

I like it to be skinny.  I have to be very careful when applying black liner.  It hates me lol,  

ry22

(0) Hearts

For me, it depends on color. For black, I like a skinny line to make my lashes look fuller. For bright colors I draw a fat line to let them stand out.

bananachoox3

It really depends on how I feel about my looks and how it would complement my looks. I've been going skinny lately. Plus I have hooded eyes so having fat eye liner would make me look like I have a black eye. I usually make it work though.

Fabz

(0) Hearts

Nice. For me it must be that I'm not that good at doing a thin line. The pencils I have tend to be pretty wide too so that doesn't help anything. My hand writing tends to be pretty dark too so I wonder ifthat has something to do with it.

caligirl2011

(0) Hearts

If you ever wanna give the skinny a try again, I like gel liners with a brush...very easy to use!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

skinny minnie please!

caligirl2011

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I have small eyes so I would have to say skinny or I end up looking like I have black eyeshadow on! :smileyhappy:

ContentlyKayKay

[ Edited ]

FAT! I love me some cat eye.

broadwaybarbie

(0) Hearts

Cat eye*

broadwaybarbie

(0) Hearts

I love that sexy lustrous look! So caAlete all the way! :smileyvery-happy: