knadala

Show me your lippies collection!

Hello Everyone!

I was recently going through my lippy stash to clear out any old or used up items and this I was left with.

photo.JPG

Please feel free to share your current lip stash and help brighten everyone's day with some pretty pictures :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

ry22

Re: Show me your lippies collection!

It's definitely a weakness for me two. I love their new Deconstructed Rose glosses :smileyhappy:

ladymeag

[ Edited ]

lips2014may

This doesn't include the minis I have - two Urban Decay (Naked and Lovelight,) two BITE (VIB Rouge and one I can't remember the name of,) Givenchy (whatever that one was earlier this year,) Shiseido (red of some ilk,) two Stila (Vivienne and Natasha,) UD Ozone lip liner (I have three currently,) full-size Kevyn Aucoin Elegant Lipgloss, or full-size BITE lip crayon in Grape. I also have a massive pile of bubble samples I'm going to need to work my way through.

Left to right:

In the front: MAC Antonio Lopez Fuchsia (Candy Yum Yum, Moxie, Violetta,) Show Orchid, Flat Out Fabulous, MAC Antonio Lopez Red (Scarlet Iris, MAC Red, Deeply Adored)
Second row: MAC Saint Germain, Up the Amp, Violetta, Heroine, Rebel, Heaux, Media, Dark Side, Instigator, Punk Couture

Second-to-Last Row: MAC True Love’s Kiss, Deeply Adored, VIVA Glam Gaga II (Matte,) VIVA Glam I, VIVA Glam Rihanna, Sin, Studded Kiss, Pre-Raphelite, Show-All, Just a Bite, RiRi Woo, Hautecore

Back Row: MAC Extended Play, MAC Rusty, MAC Quite the Thing, MAC Supremely Confident. The next eight are Urban Decay - Gash, F-Bomb, Catfight, Obsessed, Native, Rush, Jilted, Venom, then Portland Black Lipstick Company Black.

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

Ahhhh you opened and lined them all up!!!!  So much love felt!!! 

dziggi

(0) Hearts

You have an incredible collection of purples and pinks!

IttyxBittyxMe

Need those first two rows in my life. 

hadtotryit

[ Edited ]

How had I missed this thread? lol.  I feel a lot better about my collection. No way I'm taking all of mine out when my hubby is here. I do have a picture of just my new ones. :smileyhappy:

image.jpgI just picked up my first Dior Addict in Vintage. I'm so impressed with the quality and this color is perfect for me,  but I don't see any other colors I think will work on me. 

Thanks everyone for sharing!!!

edit: I have this pic, too: 

image.jpg

meagboho

image.jpg

My collection, I have a long way to go and can't wait to be enabled left and right. 

notcreative

It's growing pretty quickly though considering you started with nothing a few months ago.  

meagboho

Guilty!! 

STS75

Here is mine! I went thru a MAC craze, and just recently started buying Tom Ford lipsticks. Now that is a problem because they are ridiculously expensive, but I love them. I have another TF on the way as I type this (Flamingo!). Last week I gave a few Urban Decay lipsticks and my 1 YSL lipstick to my 20 year old niece, along with a couple of YSL fluid sticks. My collection is constantly evolving, but thats the fun of it I think!image.jpg

vmeddy

image.jpg

Not all of it but here's a glimpse.

CuriousCannibal

[ Edited ]

I should probably be slightly ashamed of my collection, but lip products are my weakness :smileysad:

My high-end lipsticks

securedownload.jpeg

High-end and drugstore lip glosses, stains, and drugstore lipsticks

securedownload.jpeg

My chubby lippies

securedownload.jpeg

Lip pencils, balms, and newer/random products that don't really have a place to go yet.

securedownload.jpeg

MK89

*_*!!! That's a beautiful collection! You have lovely lips, so I understand the weakness for lippies :smileywink:

BuxomBabe80

^^ What she said! 

Do you like those MAC Alluring Aquatics lippies? 

CuriousCannibal

(0) Hearts

Love them! I got goddess of the sea and mystical. I ended up going back to get a back up of mystical- it's a very natural looking "my lips but better" color for me :smileyhappy: I haven't worn goddess of the sea yet, but it swatched nicely.

To be honest though, I would've bought one just for the packaging. 

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

I'm a sucker for beautiful packaging, so I was planning to get them anyway. But now I must pick up a few!

MsChrissie

I thought I had plenty of lippies. I now realise I have bearly enough... status: enabled. 20140524_105749.jpg

Molly667

(0) Hearts

I see your an ipsy subscriber as well.... I recognize some products that I also have in my collection

IttyxBittyxMe

This made me sad to realize, not so much brighten my day! xD

So the top picture is everything, lip pencils, lip glosses, lipsticks, everything....And the bottom two are closer ups of everything. With everything sorted by brand [I'm pretty sure if I wasn't cleaning my room right now this wouldn't be this organized as I just used this as a way to procrastinate]. 

Fotor052474347.png

lovinglondon

(0) Hearts

MAC lippy heaven! You have a great collection of products. 

imbeautiful

(0) Hearts

I love your collection. I almost bought the same collection in the box but I ended up with a Dior and the buxom nuds and bright collection. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 197 replies
  • 375 hearts
  • 58 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • kenny
    • malday
    • aviscardi
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • ry22