Answer
beautylovingirl
Accepted Solution
Sephora wish list only one
[ Edited ]

So if Sephora gave VIB's one item that you could choose to be a free gift for Christmas, what would be your product be?

For me it would be a Dior Eyeshawdow palette.:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
sephoramusthave
Answered
[ Edited ]

What a cool thread! I LOVE!! Which Dior palette do you like?

I'm really loving MUFE shadows right now....I'm super impressed with the formula, pigmentation, true to pan color, slim packaging and shade range (100+). I love light neutral colors and they carry SOOOO many awesome shades! So I would really love this palette

Answers: 11
missjr
Answered

For me, it would HAVE to be the NARS Botan brush!  This brush is huge and at $75.00 a pop, it is quite a splurge.  Most of the reviews I read were pretty positive and it's quite useful for applying powder and blends the makeup on your entire face for an air-brushed, seamless look.

NARS - Botan Brush'

ChicDabbler
Answered

A clarasonic. As a poor student I refuse to spend so much on something I don't need. But, I can be persuaded, just need the right incentive.

Ah but that's not on my wishlist, then either one of these would make me very happy:

Fresh - Black Tea Instant Perfecting MaskKoh Gen Do - Premium Pressed Powder

prettyinpa
Answered

Kind of like Sephora Santa?  Ok, mine is Givenchy Le Prisme Mono Eyeshadow in Hip Grey.

Which may be what I spend my VIB gift card on, decisions, decisions.....

cherrybombtastic
Answered

I would want a new eye cream to try out, like the Shiseido one or the Fresh Creme Ancienne one. So expensive! Le sigh.

Apocalyptica
Answered

I'm dying to get my hands on this - http://www.sephora.com/skincare-must-haves-P376971?skuId=1450956 Origins is my favorite skin care line. I really hope there are still some left after Christmas so I can use my giftscards on it. :smileyvery-happy:

katie1724
Answered

Hmm, probably the Clarisonic Aria! I have (and love) the Mia, so there's really no justifiable reason for me to replace it -- but if someone gave me one, that's a different story :smileyhappy:

Other than that, maybe some of the Guerlain Ecrin 6 Couleurs (and Ecrin 4 Couleurs) -- I love those!

codym
Answered

Mine would be the Bite Superfruit Butter. I can never have too many of those.

fran11
Answered

What a fun topic!  For me it would be the YSL Shocking mascara. 

mystdancer
Answered

I just discovered Truth Serum and my goodness does it help! The price tag is a bit scary though. It'd be nice if they had the smaller size available without purchase of the creme.

Hannico
Answered

I think a build-your-own Urban Decay palette would be great, espeically if they allowed us to customize the shadows we wanted.  Let's face it, VIBs spend enough to deserve it!

skinna
Answered
hmmm..... probably bite lipstick or high pigment pencil, I love those!
Question Stats
  • 12 answers
  • 39 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • cherrybombtastic
    • mystdancer
    • ChicDabbler
    • fran11
    • missjr