Answer
beautylovingirl
Accepted Solution
Sephora wish list only one
[ Edited ]

So if Sephora gave VIB's one item that you could choose to be a free gift for Christmas, what would be your product be?

For me it would be a Dior Eyeshawdow palette.:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
sephoramusthave
Answered
[ Edited ]

What a cool thread! I LOVE!! Which Dior palette do you like?

I'm really loving MUFE shadows right now....I'm super impressed with the formula, pigmentation, true to pan color, slim packaging and shade range (100+). I love light neutral colors and they carry SOOOO many awesome shades! So I would really love this palette

Answers: 11
missjr
Answered

For me, it would HAVE to be the NARS Botan brush!  This brush is huge and at $75.00 a pop, it is quite a splurge.  Most of the reviews I read were pretty positive and it's quite useful for applying powder and blends the makeup on your entire face for an air-brushed, seamless look.

NARS - Botan Brush'

ChicDabbler
Answered

A clarasonic. As a poor student I refuse to spend so much on something I don't need. But, I can be persuaded, just need the right incentive.

Ah but that's not on my wishlist, then either one of these would make me very happy:

Fresh - Black Tea Instant Perfecting MaskKoh Gen Do - Premium Pressed Powder

prettyinpa
Answered

Kind of like Sephora Santa?  Ok, mine is Givenchy Le Prisme Mono Eyeshadow in Hip Grey.

Which may be what I spend my VIB gift card on, decisions, decisions.....

cherrybombtastic
Answered

I would want a new eye cream to try out, like the Shiseido one or the Fresh Creme Ancienne one. So expensive! Le sigh.

Apocalyptica
Answered

I'm dying to get my hands on this - http://www.sephora.com/skincare-must-haves-P376971?skuId=1450956 Origins is my favorite skin care line. I really hope there are still some left after Christmas so I can use my giftscards on it. :smileyvery-happy:

katie1724
Answered

Hmm, probably the Clarisonic Aria! I have (and love) the Mia, so there's really no justifiable reason for me to replace it -- but if someone gave me one, that's a different story :smileyhappy:

Other than that, maybe some of the Guerlain Ecrin 6 Couleurs (and Ecrin 4 Couleurs) -- I love those!

codym
Answered

Mine would be the Bite Superfruit Butter. I can never have too many of those.

fran11
Answered

What a fun topic!  For me it would be the YSL Shocking mascara. 

Hannico
Answered

I think a build-your-own Urban Decay palette would be great, espeically if they allowed us to customize the shadows we wanted.  Let's face it, VIBs spend enough to deserve it!

mystdancer
Answered

I just discovered Truth Serum and my goodness does it help! The price tag is a bit scary though. It'd be nice if they had the smaller size available without purchase of the creme.

skinna
Answered
hmmm..... probably bite lipstick or high pigment pencil, I love those!
Question Stats
  • 12 answers
  • 39 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • cherrybombtastic
    • mystdancer
    • ChicDabbler
    • fran11
    • missjr