jessica223344

Sephora event feat. NARS. Professional makeup artist, Norman Sands and Barbara, provided this look.

photo-3.jpeg

Thanks to NARS makeup artists, Norman Sands and Barbara, for creating a beautiful look on February 15, 2013!  Here are a few NARS products that were used: (All NARS) Pure radiant tinted moisturizer with broad spectrum SPF 30 in Finland, Copacabana illuminator, amour blush, barbarella lip stick satin with Tanga lip liner. There's eyeshadow and some of which was used on my eyebrows.  They set the tinted moisturizer with the light reflecting powder.  It creates a beautiful finish! 

Side note:  The day I went in for the event I noticed dryness or flaking between my chin and cheeks.  I mentioned this to them.  They suggested that I try NARS multi-action hydrating toner.  I am already using the cream cleanser (I love it because it doesn't have a scent that I can detect ...it's simple).  I notice a difference after using the toner.  I noticed that the flaking goes away when I have it on.  Also, my makeup goes on smoother.  A week later I purchased the oil-free luminous moisturizer.  I love it!  I don't breakout like when I used DDF's SPF 45 moisture (maybe to heavy because sunscreen).  Either way, I think I have found a lot of decent priced products that are nice!   I hope you enjoyed the review.

desertbr4t

Re: Sephora event feat. NARS. Professional makeup artist, Norman Sands and Barbara, provided this l

(0) Hearts

you're very photogenic

dianabt

Re: Sephora event feat. NARS. Professional makeup artist, Norman Sands and Barbara, provided this look.

(0) Hearts

Very nice! Thank you for sharing with us, I love the colors on your eyes and how subtle the glow on your skin really enhances your complexion! I just recently tried some of the new Nars skincare and it is fabulous! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • jessica223344
    • desertbr4t
Photos1
  • photo-3.jpeg