Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Sephora collection New Releases and Discussion thread

I think Sephora collection is one of those underrated brands that has so many great products. I didn't find any thread dedicated to the brand so I thought to state one. 

Come discuss you favourite Sephora collection and post if you hear about something new coming soon. Ask question and give/get suggestions.

IMG_6087.JPG

Re: Sephora collection New Releases and Discussion thread

I would love swatches of everything! They all look so interesting. 

Some more pictures!

Lips

Spoiler
L1.png
L2.png
L3.png

Blush/Highlighter

Spoiler
C1.png
C2.png
C3.png

Eye Primer/Foundation Sticks/Concealer

Spoiler
E1.png
F1.png

F2.png
F3.png

Hair/Face Masks

Spoiler
M1.png
M2.png

I tried the SC travel size lip pencils and they were so smooth and longlasting @Pollu.. Tempted to try these ones as well..

I'm very excited for these launches! I think Sephora Collection is so underrated

Yay so excited! I love Sephora collection products. Those lipsticks look very designer, like Dior or Guerlain. And I can't say no to a good mask!

I already love Sephora Collection so I'm sooooo excited that they're expanding their range! 

So many wonderful products! I wonder why doesn't Sephora ever send out Gratis based on their own brand for reviews? 

Oh wow!  I was so drawn in by the palettes I didn't realize they were coming out with even MORE stuff!

@fatimamummy I can't recall the full story but a SA once told me that they intentionally don't advertise their in-house brand despite having many comparable products to others they offer.  My guess is if the no advertising thing is still valid that they may view Sephora collection gratis the same thing?

Yes It could be something like this @ElleElleG ! 

I am so loving the look of first and second palette 💖

ohhh thanks @Pollu!  Those clay mask look kinda cool! Not that I need anymore masks lol 😄

You are welcome @veronika23! The masks do look nice! So many new things coming up from the Sephora Collection! So exciting! Smiley Very Happy

@Pollu   yeah so many new things in general.  Bad for the wallet 😄

So 3 new palettes coming!!!

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 4.14.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-23 at 4.15.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-23 at 4.15.13 PM.png

Oh wow! Those are super pretty. steep for the brand, I hope the formula is nice because that Middle one is calling to me.

Colours are all so pretty! Though I'm really curious about the formula. The price tag seems a bit high for the brand so I want to know if the formula is actually worth the price.

Oh man, I'm in trouble.  I wonder if these are LE (sorry if I missed that). I would love to get them all but I surely don't need 3 palettes at once!

Image result for heart eyes gif

I dunno... I wonder if it's LE too.

I love the brushes also!  

I think their long lasting lip is a great formula.  Just started using their color corrector.

I like how Sephora trends to have such a lovely color range on their cosmetics.

P.S. got some palette envy!  That ombre blush palette is gorgeous!

Some individual highlighters, new masks, stick foundation and concealer are also part of the fall 2017 releases.

IMG_7145.JPG

Though @veronika23 has posted it in new releases thread but I'm reposting here. Sephora Fall 2017 releases. These palettes look gorgeous. Coming out on July 14th for $65 each ( so probably around C$80? )

IMG_7143.PNG

testing