kimchikween

Sephora Collection Go To

I have only really used Sephora's makeup brushes, but am curious about the other products offered in the brand.

Is there a particular product that you go to the Sephora collection for first before looking at the other brands?  What products do you think they do best?

mberteig

Re: Sephora Collection Go To

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I really like their microsmooth line, the face powder is one of my favorite products.  Like their bronzer as well, I have the sun disk in Aruba, perfect color and it is huge and will last forever.

I also really liked a couple of other lines they have since discontinued (boo!), the ultra vinyl lip pencils and a line of eyeliner pencils (sorry, I forgot the name).

Like the previous poster, I also like their little things, like the mini palettes, eyelash curlers, brushes, sharpeners, etc.

JGSFLA

(0) Hearts

I tried Sephora's airbrush spray foundation and to say the least i was not thrilled lolol!

nellag

(0) Hearts

I love the eye liners  they are long lasting and very affordable. My favorite Sephora product is the waterproof eye makeup remover it works awesome better than the Lancome one. Also the nail bling/nail stickers) helped me a lot when I had an special event and I didn't have time to do my nails. The last product that I have discovered and I like it very much is the sugar body scrub.

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

i always say i love Sephora's colorful blush, i always use their brushes, lashes, eye liner applique and other tools and accessories such as sharpeners, face brush etc. i  think their lipsticks are pretty but they're too soft and have a tendency to break, i just purchased a Sephora bronzer ,too soon to know how i feel about it yet.

kenny

(0) Hearts

It depends. Although lately they have been doing a great job of revamping their line to fit with the rest of the high end makeup they sell. Their brushes are great. I also like their lipsticks, they are pretty good quality (not that long-lasting though), they inexpensive and the range of shades and finishes is ridiculous. I have used some of their powder foundation before which was pretty good. I really like their bronzer in Los Cabos, it's a matte medium brown with grey tones, so it works pretty good for contouring.

ChicDabbler

Aside from the brushes, I go for the little things, like the sponges, pencil sharpener, glass nail files, atomizers etc. Oh! I like their eyelash curlers, they are sturdy, and I like the fact most of their things come in variety of bright colors.

I find their skincare line, and body butter, to be better than expected. That's about it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • kenny
    • mberteig
    • ChicDabbler
    • nellag
    • JGSFLA
    • tashalicious