rastika

Sephora Collection Charity Palette

Sephora Blush Palette.jpgGood morning all. I just spotted this blush and bronzer palette from Sephora. Looks like a portion of the price goes to support Breast Cancer Research. :smileyhappy:

http://www.sephora.com/the-beauty-giving-back-face-palette-P386618?skuId=1596105

Pretty! I am intrigued by ombre blush and bronzer in the center.

molkie

Re: Sephora Collection Charity Palette

[ Edited ]

From an email I just received promoting this item (along with other products):

From July 1, 2014-December 31, 2014, Sephora is donating $2 from the sale of this product to Breast Cancer Research Foundation, with a minimum total donation of $10,000. BCRF is dedicated to preventing breast cancer and finding a cure in our lifetime by funding clinical and translational research worldwide.

rastika

(0) Hearts

I went in store and asked a SA how much of the $ goes to chairy and she didn't have an answer for me. She said "check online"

:smileysad: SO, Probably not very much

dianabt

Hi Rastika, 

I'm not able to find exactly how much- I believe its typically 5 to 10% but don't quote me as I could be horribly off! I'll try to find out :smileyhappy:

You can view other BCA supported items here!>

http://www.sephora.com/contentStore/mediaContentTemplate.jsp?mediaId=16900076&searchTerm=BCA&_reques...

We'll most likely have a lot more around October too.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
rastika

(0) Hearts

Yeah Kalex that would be good to know!

annypoo

This looks nice! It wouldn't be practical for me though because I rarely ever use cream blushes. It's just not my thing. 

kalex

This is really pretty!  I want to know how much goes to cancer research.  5 cents? $1?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • kalex
    • molkie
    • dianabt
    • rastika
    • annypoo
Photos1