joeanne

Sephora Collection Bronzed and Blushing Face Palette

Has anyone tried this yet? It just looks so darned cute, and it's gotten great reviews. For $15, I'm thinking I want it!

upload_425125643236694649.jpg

dolceloure

Re: Sephora Collection Bronzed and Blushing Face Palette

(0) Hearts

I've been wanting to get this for a while now! I'm trying to go a month or two without any more Sephora purchases, but as soon as my low/no-buy is over, this is at the top of my list!

fatimamummy

(0) Hearts

I got it a couple of weeks ago and use the lighter pink first time today and it is the most beautiful pink I ever tried.I agree with Rikkie it can't be overdone and gives that beautiful natural pinkie flush.

DiVWA

(0) Hearts

I wish it were just all blushes. I find bronzers very difficult to look right on my skin color.

vanillammm

(0) Hearts

mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow, I am pretty excited after seeing rikki's swatches, they look nice!

Penaloza1

I bought it.It's supposed to be here on Monday.The reviews might have swayed me.

joeanne

(0) Hearts

Rikkie's swatches just swayed me! It's a nice size too!

kevinbt

Here's a bigger one! It is really cute.

upload_7497737444764432829.jpg

joeanne

(0) Hearts

Thanks Kevin! I was in a hurry and not sure what I was doing!!

laurennnlove

(0) Hearts

i cannot wait for my sephora to carry this! i want to check it out and see how big it really is!

rikkie

Here's mine next to Naked Basics for a general idea They're a good size for the price, I think. The whole thing looks much more red tinted in Sephora's picture though, so if you get it don't be surprised when it looks like mine, haha. I'll swatch it later this evening if you like? Just let me know. :smileyhappy:

blush.png

lovinglondon

I'd love to see swatches! 

I was instantly drawn to this since I love blush/ bronzer anything but I'm not really a fan of Sephora-branded products so I held back. 

rikkie

Ah, back home now! Ask and you shall receive!

blush2.png

They come out true to pan, nicely milled powder that isn't so pigmented you immediately overdo the color and are also easily buildable, so the blushes should show up well on most skin tones. The bronzer is fairly light, but maybe it could be used like a nude blush by women of color? Hard for me to say with any certainty! :smileytongue:

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Don't know how I missed this over a month ago, but I've been wanting to see swatches of this! Thanks Rikkie!

lovinglondon

(0) Hearts

Thanks! Next great promo code and I'm getting it. I never thought of using a light bronzer as a nude blush. I actually think that will work really well with my skin tone. 

joeanne

(0) Hearts

OK, that seals the deal. Into my basket it goes. I have fair skin, so that bronzer will work for me. Thanks rikkie!

notcreative

(0) Hearts

So pretty.  I love the middle one.  If you use a light enough hand, it can double as a highlighter.  Pink, highlighter heaven.

joeanne

(0) Hearts

Sorry the image came out so tiny!!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 23 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • dolceloure