roxystar4

Roxy Boxy TSB

[ Edited ]

Once I get the box back I'll pick out some items and donate the remaining items to 'The River' (a local organization that takes and redistributes new and used makeup/beauty items to women in need). I've given beauty products to this organization before and they're really good.

* Please make sure every item is in a plastic ziplock bag to prevent spills.

Donts’s
■ DON'T keep the box for more than two days. Keep it moving! If you are traveling or a special circumstance comes up, we can work to rearrange things. (ALSO YOU MUST INCLUDE A TRACKING NUMBER it makes it more fun anticipating your turn)

■ DON'T put unsanitary items of any sort into the TSB. We want to have fun and get gorgeous, not sickly

■ DON'T put any drugstore items into the TSB.

■ No reserve items in the box for others, and don’t ask to have any items reserved for you. This is unfair to others participating.

■ DON'T swatch items from the box. This is a hygienic precaution that we must take, as a lot of people will be handling these items.

■ DON'T take more than what you put in. Please trade at or above each item’s retail value.

Do’s
♥ Please contribute high-end beauty products only. No drugstore items. If you have questions or you are unsure of an item, ask!

♥ Unused, swatched or lightly used products are perfectly acceptable. Well-loved items are not (unless explicitly requested by the next person or there has been a posted picture and someone requested that item). Again, if you’re unsure, ask!

♥ Swatched/used items must be labeled as such.

♥ All opened items must be cleaned/sanitized prior to their addition to the box.

♥ Send your address to the person above you in a PM.

♥ Package things carefully! Try to leave the TSB in better condition than you found it 

♥ Please seal any items that could leak/spill/make a mess accordingly.

♥ Most importantly, share your experience! Please post a photo and a description of the box, what you took, and what you contributed.

Allowed:

☆High-end, clean makeup/skincare items (including makeup bags, brushes, etc. If you have questions, refer to other TSB threads or just ask!)

☆Fragrance (be sure to package bottles properly!)

☆Nail polish (again, be careful!)

Not allowed:
☆Pre-made samples
☆ NO used/swatched lip wands (the kind you dunk the wand in or things like stila lipglaze)
☆Heavily used items
☆ Drugstore items
☆Used items that haven’t been cleaned/sanitized
☆Questionable items (always ask if you have doubts!)

If you cannot take photos, Do Not Sign Up, please *******PUT BETTER OR EQUAL PRICED ITEMS IN FOR WHAT YOU TAKE OUT TO KEEP UP THE INTEGRITY OF THE BOX*********

Final Verdict on Mascara- A lot of the GWP mascaras are not sealed. It is ok to include these mascaras in the box ONLY IF THEY ARE UNUSED. Please be honest (it's a matter of health!). Also, please be aware that some of the mascaras may be dried out upon opening them. Only open them if you selected them as your item. Please be honest when it comes to this.

Also, please pick up a large priority box at the post office prior to receiving the box. This is so we can streamline things (get the box to everyone faster in case the box breaks or there's a spill).

-send your address to the person above you

-post a picture and text what you are taking and what you put in BEFORE you send the box on.

h41878C57.jpeg

roxystar4 -------> 9405509699937585873456

1. bombshell30  -------> 91149011898666880867309

2. ghkim -------> 9405903699300192324806

3. Drrragon -------> 9405509699938501015349

4. DandyLionFluff  ------->

5. beethousand  -------> 9405 9036 9930 0200 9057 75

6. cig01 ------->  9405903699300202919046

7. Mafan ------->  9405 9036 9930 0206 3663 65

8. melde ------->  9405 9036 9930 0209 3112 70

9. Kalex ------->  9405909699937678739230

10. Garnett   -------> 9114901230803490105224

11. RJAMLT  -------> 9405 9036 9930 0218 3515 19

12. dannyc

13. AznAngelLiz

roxystar4 ------>  The River

sonofmanjesus

Re: Roxy Boxy TSB

(0) Hearts

I am sure those ladies at The River  are very appreciate and have the best done faces around. You are a great inspiration Roxystar4

roxystar4

I brought the items to The River today (plus some VS lotions, bronzers, body wash, and more eyeshadows). The volunteer was very grateful and told me that all the ladies will really enjoy the products! Just wanted to say thank you to all the wonderful ladies in this box and to Poesrevy for some great items to help start this box. luv you all so much!

SydBristow

I love that you contribute your TSBs to such a worthy cause! Thanks roxystar for all that you do!! :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

The box has arrived! I wanted to film the unboxing for my YouTube channel (it's been here for a few days now) but I hadn't opened it. Finally filmed it!

Here are the items I picked out. Please Let me know what you think and I will bring the remaining HUGE box of items to The River.IMG_8584.JPG

rjamlt

looks great! I'm happy to hear that there is some great stuff going to the river :smileyhappy: Thanks for putting together a wonderful box!

ghkim

looks like you got some great stuff! and judging from the picture it looks like this remained a classy tsb the whole way through - nice work everyone!

melde

Great picks roxystar4! Can't wait to see the video! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

AznAngelLiz

Sorry I didn't update sooner - I have the box!! I will post pictures up later this week but Roxystar is on vacation til next week so she's asked me to hold off on sending the box. I will ship it out next week when she gets back :smileyvery-happy:

Btw - the box is HEAVY!!!!

melde

(0) Hearts

yay!

AznAngelLiz

I got the box today guys, but I'll have to go through it tomorrow and possibly send it out Monday if everyone is cool with it. I will say that it is heavy!!!

rjamlt

I can't believe it's already at the end! Have fun!

melde

(0) Hearts

It went so quickly! :smileysad:

mafan

Looks more than generous to me!

DTalksAll

I got it I got it! I will try to go through everything tonight & hopefully ship it out tomorrow or Wed. 

DTalksAll

Putting In

IMG_5569.jpg

Nailtini shadow tint full size ambrosia 0.14 oz $18
Tarte Light camera lashes mascara full size 0.24oz $20
Be delectable hand cream full size 2 oz $12
PTR un wrinkle eye 0.3 oz $60
Oh truth creme hydration .25 oz $6

Taking Out

IMG_5570.jpg

Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash 8 oz $27
Tarte Airbrush Foundation 0.05 oz $7 oz
Buxom full on lip polish 0.07 oz $9

If this is OK with everyone, I can have the box out tomorrow 

roxystar4

looks good to me :smileyhappy:

garnett

Good trade!!  :smileyhappy:

rjamlt

[ Edited ]

The box should be dropped off at the post office tonight- tracking # to come soon. :smileyhappy:

edit for tracking # 9405 9036 9930 0218 3515 19

melde

wahoooooo!

rjamlt

[ Edited ]

Here are my proposed trades, let me know if they don't look fair. I can ship it out tomorrow if all looks good. 

Proposed adding in( all new ):

Philosophy microdelivery wash $27

Lancome blush subtil palette $42

UD lipliner $20

Sephora eye shadow mini (x2 ) $?

Bvlgari wash mini $?

Stila liquid luminizer $20

extra foil samples

Total: ~$109

Proposed taking out:

Tokyomilk dark duo $10

Hourglass primer mini $15