roxystar4

Roxy Boxy TSB

[ Edited ]

Once I get the box back I'll pick out some items and donate the remaining items to 'The River' (a local organization that takes and redistributes new and used makeup/beauty items to women in need). I've given beauty products to this organization before and they're really good.

* Please make sure every item is in a plastic ziplock bag to prevent spills.

Donts’s
■ DON'T keep the box for more than two days. Keep it moving! If you are traveling or a special circumstance comes up, we can work to rearrange things. (ALSO YOU MUST INCLUDE A TRACKING NUMBER it makes it more fun anticipating your turn)

■ DON'T put unsanitary items of any sort into the TSB. We want to have fun and get gorgeous, not sickly

■ DON'T put any drugstore items into the TSB.

■ No reserve items in the box for others, and don’t ask to have any items reserved for you. This is unfair to others participating.

■ DON'T swatch items from the box. This is a hygienic precaution that we must take, as a lot of people will be handling these items.

■ DON'T take more than what you put in. Please trade at or above each item’s retail value.

Do’s
♥ Please contribute high-end beauty products only. No drugstore items. If you have questions or you are unsure of an item, ask!

♥ Unused, swatched or lightly used products are perfectly acceptable. Well-loved items are not (unless explicitly requested by the next person or there has been a posted picture and someone requested that item). Again, if you’re unsure, ask!

♥ Swatched/used items must be labeled as such.

♥ All opened items must be cleaned/sanitized prior to their addition to the box.

♥ Send your address to the person above you in a PM.

♥ Package things carefully! Try to leave the TSB in better condition than you found it 

♥ Please seal any items that could leak/spill/make a mess accordingly.

♥ Most importantly, share your experience! Please post a photo and a description of the box, what you took, and what you contributed.

Allowed:

☆High-end, clean makeup/skincare items (including makeup bags, brushes, etc. If you have questions, refer to other TSB threads or just ask!)

☆Fragrance (be sure to package bottles properly!)

☆Nail polish (again, be careful!)

Not allowed:
☆Pre-made samples
☆ NO used/swatched lip wands (the kind you dunk the wand in or things like stila lipglaze)
☆Heavily used items
☆ Drugstore items
☆Used items that haven’t been cleaned/sanitized
☆Questionable items (always ask if you have doubts!)

If you cannot take photos, Do Not Sign Up, please *******PUT BETTER OR EQUAL PRICED ITEMS IN FOR WHAT YOU TAKE OUT TO KEEP UP THE INTEGRITY OF THE BOX*********

Final Verdict on Mascara- A lot of the GWP mascaras are not sealed. It is ok to include these mascaras in the box ONLY IF THEY ARE UNUSED. Please be honest (it's a matter of health!). Also, please be aware that some of the mascaras may be dried out upon opening them. Only open them if you selected them as your item. Please be honest when it comes to this.

Also, please pick up a large priority box at the post office prior to receiving the box. This is so we can streamline things (get the box to everyone faster in case the box breaks or there's a spill).

-send your address to the person above you

-post a picture and text what you are taking and what you put in BEFORE you send the box on.

h41878C57.jpeg

roxystar4 -------> 9405509699937585873456

1. bombshell30  -------> 91149011898666880867309

2. ghkim -------> 9405903699300192324806

3. Drrragon -------> 9405509699938501015349

4. DandyLionFluff  ------->

5. beethousand  -------> 9405 9036 9930 0200 9057 75

6. cig01 ------->  9405903699300202919046

7. Mafan ------->  9405 9036 9930 0206 3663 65

8. melde ------->  9405 9036 9930 0209 3112 70

9. Kalex ------->  9405909699937678739230

10. Garnett   -------> 9114901230803490105224

11. RJAMLT  -------> 9405 9036 9930 0218 3515 19

12. dannyc

13. AznAngelLiz

roxystar4 ------>  The River

mafan

Re: Roxy Boxy TSB

Looks great, as long as you can fit that philosophy scrub.  (I think I considered adding this -- I like it but I have tons of it -- but the bottle was big.)  You might want to bag the Bvlgari separately or carefully, because I know one of the boxes, maybe this one, had an accident with it earlier.

And I'm glad to see some of my things find new homes. :smileyhappy: I love the color of the China Glaze polish but I only need so many bottles that color. :smileyhappy:  I guess I must really like it.

rjamlt

I did get it all to fit in nice and snug without having to smush anything in. I made sure that things were super tight and  bagged. Then I doubled up just to protect some from potential mishaps. Protect the pretties! 

I love that blue color! it's going to be on my tootsies next pedicure!

mafan

Great!  This box has some wonderful things in it.  You're going to have gorgeous tootsies!

garnett

It looks good to me!  :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

looks great to me!

melde

(0) Hearts

great trades!

rjamlt

The roxy boxy is here! I can't wait to go through it tonight after work!

garnett

YAY!!   I am happy to hear it landed safely!!  :smileyhappy:

melde

Glad the box made it rjamlt!

garnett

[ Edited ]

OK!  My trade is done and the box is on it's way to RJAMLT.  It should be there by Monday.  I am going to post  photos below but this is the breakdown (approx) 

What I took:

Tokidoki fragrance  $20

Boxom  gloss Sophia $9.50

Marvelous Moxie gloss Rebel $8.40

Korres Lip Butter I am going to say $14

Korres Blush Apricot  used $20

Stila eyeliner pencil  $20

Total  $91.90

What I put in.  Everything is brand new:

TheBalm  Bon Jovi palette.  $39.50

UD 24/7 eyeliner Zero  $10

Essie Nail Polish  Lollipop  $8.50

Buxom Gloss Nicole  $9

Lancome Hypnose Drama $27.50

Wen Finishing Cream  $16

UD Potion Primer  $10

Mini YSL Babydoll mascara $5

Total $125.50

garnett

This is what I took.   Details are above. 

20140705_115226.jpg

garnett

This is what I put in.   Details are above. 20140705_120259.jpg

roxystar4

looks good garnett!

rjamlt

Looks great! I'll be on the look out for it!

melde

(0) Hearts

nice trades garnett!

garnett

OK  A quick update.  I wasn't able to get the box out today.  I woke up with an eye injury and I had to be seen by my eye doctor.  Long story short- I have Bell's Palsy and it has frozen the right side of my face.  My eye won't blink or close properly and I somehow injured my eye  during the night.  I am alright but I just didn't get the box out.  I told Roxy about it this morning an I let RJAMLT know about it earlier.  I will get everything photographed tomorrow and post it here and I will mail it out on Saturday.  Sorry for the delay.  

mafan

Oh my goodness so sorry to hear about all of this. Your health is so much more important than the box. 

garnett

(0) Hearts

Thanks Mafan!  It's sad that people have to be understanding again.  I guess this has come on from the stress I have been going through.  I promise it will go tot he post office on Saturday.  I want this to move on in a timely manner.  Thanks for being so kind.  :smileyhappy:

melde

(0) Hearts

Hope you are feeling better garnett!!!!!

garnett

OK, the box is here and there is only one casualty.  TheBalm blush in DownBoy.  I opened the package and the whole pan popped out of the packaging and smashed when it hit the floor.  If you think this is my fault I will pay for it.  I am thinking the pan wasn't properly glued into the container.  I have never had such a casualty before.  :smileysad:

I am gong through everything and I will get this out to RJAMLT tomorrow at the latest.  I have some really nice goodies to add.  

Joannimation

[ Edited ]

I have a Mary Lou-Manizer from The Balm, and when I first got it, the pan was detached from the compact. Other people have said the same thing about their The Balm products too. I think they just haven't figured out a way to secure their products in correctly. Not your fault :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 143 replies
  • 316 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • drrragon
    • ChicDabbler
    • mafan
    • bombshell30