roxystar4

Roxy Boxy TSB

[ Edited ]

Once I get the box back I'll pick out some items and donate the remaining items to 'The River' (a local organization that takes and redistributes new and used makeup/beauty items to women in need). I've given beauty products to this organization before and they're really good.

* Please make sure every item is in a plastic ziplock bag to prevent spills.

Donts’s
■ DON'T keep the box for more than two days. Keep it moving! If you are traveling or a special circumstance comes up, we can work to rearrange things. (ALSO YOU MUST INCLUDE A TRACKING NUMBER it makes it more fun anticipating your turn)

■ DON'T put unsanitary items of any sort into the TSB. We want to have fun and get gorgeous, not sickly

■ DON'T put any drugstore items into the TSB.

■ No reserve items in the box for others, and don’t ask to have any items reserved for you. This is unfair to others participating.

■ DON'T swatch items from the box. This is a hygienic precaution that we must take, as a lot of people will be handling these items.

■ DON'T take more than what you put in. Please trade at or above each item’s retail value.

Do’s
♥ Please contribute high-end beauty products only. No drugstore items. If you have questions or you are unsure of an item, ask!

♥ Unused, swatched or lightly used products are perfectly acceptable. Well-loved items are not (unless explicitly requested by the next person or there has been a posted picture and someone requested that item). Again, if you’re unsure, ask!

♥ Swatched/used items must be labeled as such.

♥ All opened items must be cleaned/sanitized prior to their addition to the box.

♥ Send your address to the person above you in a PM.

♥ Package things carefully! Try to leave the TSB in better condition than you found it 

♥ Please seal any items that could leak/spill/make a mess accordingly.

♥ Most importantly, share your experience! Please post a photo and a description of the box, what you took, and what you contributed.

Allowed:

☆High-end, clean makeup/skincare items (including makeup bags, brushes, etc. If you have questions, refer to other TSB threads or just ask!)

☆Fragrance (be sure to package bottles properly!)

☆Nail polish (again, be careful!)

Not allowed:
☆Pre-made samples
☆ NO used/swatched lip wands (the kind you dunk the wand in or things like stila lipglaze)
☆Heavily used items
☆ Drugstore items
☆Used items that haven’t been cleaned/sanitized
☆Questionable items (always ask if you have doubts!)

If you cannot take photos, Do Not Sign Up, please *******PUT BETTER OR EQUAL PRICED ITEMS IN FOR WHAT YOU TAKE OUT TO KEEP UP THE INTEGRITY OF THE BOX*********

Final Verdict on Mascara- A lot of the GWP mascaras are not sealed. It is ok to include these mascaras in the box ONLY IF THEY ARE UNUSED. Please be honest (it's a matter of health!). Also, please be aware that some of the mascaras may be dried out upon opening them. Only open them if you selected them as your item. Please be honest when it comes to this.

Also, please pick up a large priority box at the post office prior to receiving the box. This is so we can streamline things (get the box to everyone faster in case the box breaks or there's a spill).

-send your address to the person above you

-post a picture and text what you are taking and what you put in BEFORE you send the box on.

h41878C57.jpeg

roxystar4 -------> 9405509699937585873456

1. bombshell30  -------> 91149011898666880867309

2. ghkim -------> 9405903699300192324806

3. Drrragon -------> 9405509699938501015349

4. DandyLionFluff  ------->

5. beethousand  -------> 9405 9036 9930 0200 9057 75

6. cig01 ------->  9405903699300202919046

7. Mafan ------->  9405 9036 9930 0206 3663 65

8. melde ------->  9405 9036 9930 0209 3112 70

9. Kalex ------->  9405909699937678739230

10. Garnett   -------> 9114901230803490105224

11. RJAMLT  -------> 9405 9036 9930 0218 3515 19

12. dannyc

13. AznAngelLiz

roxystar4 ------>  The River

drrragon

Re: Roxy Boxy TSB

Auuugh Sugarpill!!!  Why did I have to be in front of you ;_;

Great stuff!

DandyLionFluff

The Roxy box is packed, and ready to send to beethousand.

Here are the tradesimage.jpg

melde

(0) Hearts

great trades dandylionfluff! :smileyhappy:

DandyLionFluff

Oh my gosh!!!! I have the box!!!  I lost track of this one.  This was a nice surprise.

roxystar4

yay! so glad it arrived safe & sound

drrragon

Ok my Roxy Boxy ladies, the box is on its way to DandyLionFluff, yaaaay!  USPS Tracking:  9405509699938501015349

I do have the large jar of Phyto hair mask and also the bag of fragrance samples.  Will post exact details later, but if anyone wants them I will absolutely be happy to send them along to you!

And I did kind of overstuff the box, I hope people don't worry too much about matching value with the stuff I added, anyways most of the eyeshadows are not new so don't worry about grabbing them to make room for your own stuff!  :smileyvery-happy:

AznAngelLiz

If I didn't have 2-3 boxes coming in the near future, I would've totally wanted to be behind you! You added so many goodies 

drrragon

ps. I tried the Illamasqua cake liner and MUFE no9 already and i LOVE them! Thanks Roxy Boxy!!! :heart:

roxystar4

yay Im so happy you like the cake liner - I love when people take out items I put in!

drrragon

I was gunning for it ever since i saw it in the picture you posted!  I'm probably the only person in the world who still uses cake liner though, LOL! :smileyvery-happy:

mafan

Wow, there are some seriously great things going in and out of this box!  I'm not sure what the composition will be like by the time it reaches me but I'm sure it will be great.

I think taking things out that just don't fit and mailing them to someone who wants them or to roxystar to donate makes sense.  I know we don't want the box to get totally out of control and all have goodies that we want to share, too.  I'm amazed at all the great things you're adding!

drrragon

@mafan I did think about consulting you for packing tips since you seem like an expert in that area, hahaha!  It came already beautifully packed but I did shift some stuff around and re-bag some stuff to make it all lie flat.  

drrragon

Hi ladies just wanted to update yalls.... I've repacked the box five times and can't get everything to fit! There are a few bulky items in the box that are difficult to pack around, especially the large jar of hair mask and the bag of fragrance samples. I remember in other boxes that removing the cardboard covers from fragrance samples lends to breakage so I'm not sure what to do with that. Any suggestions? 

At this point I'm thinking of leaving those items out. If anyone wants them I will happily mail them out to you. If no one claims them by the time Roxy Boxy is done I'll send them on to Kristen.   Hope that sounds OK. 

I plan to take Roxy Boxy to the post office tomorrow. 

drrragon

[ Edited ]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh the box arrived today!!!!  I'm so excited!  You ladies did a wonderful job of packing everything so nicely, which made for a very pleasant experience!

This is what I'm thinking of putting in the box (not sure whether all of it will fit!):

20140530_175707.jpg

LORAC palette (from last summer) (used 2-3x)

LORAC Starry Eyed Baked Eyeshadow Trio in Star Struck (used 2-3x)

LORAC Cream Lipstick in Berry (new)

LORAC Sparkle eyeliner pencil (new)

LORAC Multiplex 3-D Lip Gloss (new)

Laura Mercier 3 eyeshadow double pans (removable) and case (used 2-3x)

TheBalm Meet Matt(e) palette (used 2-3x)

Too Faced Naked Eye palette (now discontinued) (used 2-3x)

CARGO blush in Mendocino (swatched)

CARGO mini lip gloss (new)

CARGO mini mascara (new)

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara (full size) (new)

Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask (used 2x)

Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel (15)

And so far here are items that I loved on first sight and will be taking:

20140530_181358.jpg

p.s. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that the used powder products have all been sprayed with alchohol with a fine mist sprayer.

melde

great trade drrragon! :smileyhappy:

ghkim

looks more than fair!

garnett

Looks really good to me drrragon!!  I hope some of those goodies are still there when the box gets to me!  :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

looks great drrragon!!  I hope you can find more items too (you are putting in so many great goodies!)

DandyLionFluff

Looks good ghkim. :smileyhappy:

ghkim

so sorry ladies! i think i waited too long to pm drrragon for her address and didn't get it until i checked this morning. am at work all day, but i'll print out the label tonight and send tomorrow.

ghkim

tracking is 9405903699300192324806 and should arrive tomorrow!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 143 replies
  • 316 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • drrragon
    • ChicDabbler
    • mafan
    • bombshell30