ilovetopurplefy

RiRi Hearts MAC Fall collection

Is anyone planning on picking up anything from the RiRi Hearts MAC collection besides me? I'm planning on getting only 4 things from the 20 piece collection including RiRi Woo even though I already have it (I just want it in the limited edition packaging, I'm a sucker for packaging) for my birthday. The other things I'm planning to get are the RiRi Woo lipglass, Talk That talk and Nude lipsticks. I'm not really interested in anything else because I feel they are basics that every girl has in has in her makeup bag or they won't really show up on my skin.

BlushHoarder

Re: RiRi Hearts MAC Fall collection

I want that nude lipstick ---- in case I miss it. Can anyone recommend a dupe for it? (yes, I know I have a million lipsticks already)

BlushHoarder

Bump - in case someone has recommendations for me today

spacesuit

I might pick up a lipstick if I get a chance to swatch it in store (if there are any left by the time I can make it out to the mall, lol). I keep reading that the eyeshadow quads are poorly pigmented so I'm staying away from those, I have enough neutral palettes already anyway.

ilovetopurplefy

(0) Hearts

@janinebt yes it is!!!! I love the packaging which is obviously a total hit for me, but the collection itself...95% miss. I expected better from Rihanna. I love her music but I wish she based it off of her forever changing style. If she had a color for every year since she started and each one was unique and flattering for everyone and something no one has seen before, I would purchase them. I feel if she went that route, RiRi Woo would be the only lipstick not unique and "dupe-able" in the collection because it's her take on Ruby Woo which is her favorite lipstick by MAC and it is a blue-based matte red which is easy to find.

divagirl90

(0) Hearts

I've never tried anything by MAC. I want the RiRiWoo lipstick and lip gloss.

ellevee09

I'm a Mac girl!! I died on my cell, iPad, and computer waiting to get her summer collection (which I did) I'm definitely getting her fall collection ❤ 

BlushHoarder

I want all the lipsticks and maybe a lip liner or two.

I am a sucker for illusivity.

janinebt

Is this the pink and rose gold collection? I recall seeing some 'preview' pictures of it not too long ago. Everything looked super cute!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
malday

I'm not planning on picking anything up this time. I already have RiRi Woo and that bronzer/blush palette. Everything else I'm meh about. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging design for it either.

prettyinpa

I'm with you in only coveting a few items. For me, MAC has been hit or miss lately, I used to get every LE palette and every VIVA GLAM shade, even if they didn't look great on me. After the last VG offering (which I was less than impressed with), I'm not gotta have instantly on any of them. I wish the shadow quality would come back in the palettes, seems they are less pigmented these days.

But the packaging in the RiRi collection is sooo cute!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • malday
    • janinebt
    • ilovetopurplefy
    • ellevee09
    • divagirl90