SJarrar

Reliable Wholesale Websites?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi guys!! I recently discovered All Cosmetics Wholesale and I think it's amazing and I have heard wonderful things about it, so I'm guessing it's fairly reliable. 

But I also came across a wholesale website called Mac Makeup Outlet and I was wondering if you guys could take a look at it and see if it seemed legitimate to you. If it's not, could you guys give me recommendations to sites similar to ACW? Thanks!!

beethousand

Re: Reliable Wholesale Websites?

ACW is considered to be fairly reliable, but Mac in particular I would never buy online unless it was from their site/Nordstrom/Macy's or other reliable sites. There is just far too many fakes out there, especially Mac.

brittieeee

(0) Hearts

I agree - M.A.C. I believe is the most counterfeited makeup out there and I personally have seen fake products even on Amazon.  I would go to an authorized seller such like beethousand listed.

DrWould

(0) Hearts

I have checked out Mac Makeup Outlet before because their pinterest account came up as "verified" so I thought they were legit, but I would definitely hesitate buying from there. Their products are uncomfortably cheap! 

Esdee

(0) Hearts

From what I'm seeing on other pages about Mac Makeup Outlet, it's not legit.  Sounds like ACW is good, though, thanks chauncie!

chauncie

(0) Hearts

I have been shopping at ACW for about 3 years now. Everything they sell is authentic. I don't know of any other wholesale websites that sells the products ACW does.

Esdee

(0) Hearts

The link to the wholesale website that went unnamed was probably removed, since we're not allowed to link to outside sites.  We'd need a name so that we could look it up ourselves.  ^_^

SJarrar

(0) Hearts

Mac Makeup Outlet :smileyhappy:

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

What is the other website that you discovered? 

SJarrar

(0) Hearts

It's called Mac Makeup Outlet

kissXmakeup

I checked it out and it doesn't seem legit. Right off the bat, i noticed a lot of the names are misspelled and the products seem to be way too cheap! RED FLAGS! haha 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • chauncie
    • brittieeee
    • beethousand
    • kissXmakeup
    • SJarrar
    • DrWould