bananachoox3

Recommendation, Blush?

I've really been into coral/peachy blushes lately. Any good recommendation that I should check out? I would perfer them to be matte. Thanks

FayeCouturexo

Re: Recommendation, Blush?

(0) Hearts

Check out Tarte and Buxom blushes!! :smileyhappy:

Tiffy20

NARS blushes are freaking awesome! They are expensive but so worth it!

NARS Taos,

NARS Oasis
NARS Lovejoy
NARS Orgasm
NARS Gilda

NARS  Exhibit A

neko333

I actually really like the Korres blush (It has no shimmer). I also have Tarte ones and though they last longer, I feel like the Korres blends better and has a more natural finish and by far is the best Peach i've found. The Korres blush in #18 peachy/pink is great the price tag is $24 however the Autum Sunset Color Collection has a full size included for $39, which is what I bought. It also comes with a full size illuminating powder, which I dust all over but you can use it just as a highlighter. It is a subtle shimmer not at all childish, I was worried I wouldn't like it since I generally like everything matte but it has quickly become a favorite. A full size coral lip gloss and a mini Anti-aging primer (smells like oranges) which really helps my makeup stay. I have verry sensitive skin and these cause no breakouts on top of being great products!

katie1724

There are so many good ones -- I agree with the suggestions for Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes! Tipsy and Blissful are both beautiful colors, and both are matte.

NARS Gina is a really pretty matte peach blush, and NARS Amour is a deeper peach/pink (also matte) -- it has more red in it, but it's still peachy on the cheeks.  :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

Definitely Dior blush in passion fruit.:smileyhappy:

lylysa

Tarte! Tarte! Tarte! Their Amazonian Clay blushes are amazing and many of them are matte too!

Charisma is a rich coral, Tipsy is peachy coral, and Blissful is more of a pink coral!

I cannot get enough of those blushes!!!!

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

I heard so much from Tarte Blushes. I already added them to my shopping list! I'm choosing between Tipsy and Blissful!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

You should also look at Dollface and exposed.:smileyhappy:

islandqt

One of my all time faces is MAC Peaches blush. It's a must-have in my makeup bag.

Others I like are:

Cargo blush in Key Largo, Cannes and Laguna. These are very pigmented and will last you a while.

YSL's creme de blush is great too and they smell wonderful. if you have fair skin I would go with #1 Velvety Peach.

I hope that helps!

dianabt

Hi bananachoox3, 

Have you tried any Illamasqua blushes? They have really great pigments and coloring to them and I'm a huge fan of how pretty they are!

Lover

Illamasqua - Powder Blusher

I also suggest you try the MUFE HD Microfinish \blushes which only need a TINY dab of product to get a great color on the cheeks!

14 Star Struck (pale peach)

MAKE UP FOR EVER - HD Microfinish Blush

#6 Quickie (salmon pink shade)

MAKE UP FOR EVER - HD Microfinish Blush

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

Lover looks gorgeouss. Definitely checking that out next time I'm at Sephora. Also, makeup forever blushes looks pretty and interesting to try out. Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 21 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • islandqt
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • neko333
    • beautylovingirl