lyravega

Real Techniques Color Palettes

[ Edited ]

So, Pixiwoo came out with limited edition color palettes today, available only on their website. ( $25.00 each )

Kits include:

3 long-lasting shimmer eye shadows

1 velvety-smooth matte eye shadow

1 dark gel eyeliner

1 perfect-finish blush

1 glowing highlighter

2 shiny lip glosses

Here's the pic:

upload_6885574133053768524.jpg

lyravega

Re: Real Techniques Color Palettes

[ Edited ]

I was thinking that, too. Will these palettes match the amazingness of RT (face)brushes? Will have to wait for some reviews, first, definitely... I don't care about neutrals at this point ( I have more than enough of those ), but I wouldn't mind those purples. I don't think I could ever have enough purples :smileyvery-happy:

LariTheLoud

I guess what I'm most nervous about is the gel liner in each palette. Typically creamy-texture or gel-texture products need to be sealed pretty well, and I'm not sure if this will be sufficient to keep it from drying out too fast...

lyravega

True dat, Lari. And to be honest, I usually don't care about those gel liners in whatever palettes. I'd rather have some dark pressed powder eye shadows instead.

LariTheLoud

Same! A dark matte brown or a dark matte black probably would have been wiser, but eh. We'll see.

lyravega

That darkest purple color ( the gel liner ) would be such an amazing eyeshadow! It's a perfect deep purple/violet. Well, it would be if it was eyeshadow... and matte. :smileyhappy:

LariTheLoud

Oh, these look really nice, especially when you're traveling or you're on-the-go! It's a whole face in a small palette! Can't wait to see reviews.

andyhtrieu

I expect the quality to be amazing because their brushes are also amazing! I hope to see some reviews by bloggers :smileyhappy:

thesupergirl

Oh these look so pretty!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • lyravega
    • thesupergirl
    • LariTheLoud