lulupiee

Random: Do you like Mac Blushes?

(0) Hearts

I was just wondering do you like mac blush, and if so which one is your favorite?

calamityjane85

Re: Random: Do you like Mac Blushes?

(0) Hearts

you need to go watch jaclynhill's latest mac blush video on youtube. (warning you will be enabled)

talinder

(0) Hearts

I have about 5 MAC blushes I think. My favorite is one I wouldn't have chosen in a million years due to the finish, but it was applied to me by a MUA: Style (which is a frost). I think that was the first time I've been complimented on a blush. The shimmer is essentially a built in highlighter. I also have Modern Mandarin, Ripe For Love, Hidden Treasure, and Small Vanity. I also have The Perfect Cheek, but I don't think it is the right shade for me (too light) so I need to get rid of it. Overall they're not my favorite blushes, but my first high end blush was NARS so I don't really mess around with other brands.

tessie84

(0) Hearts

Two of the three blushes I have are MAC cream blushes -- Peony, which is permanent, and Glamour Feast, which is limited edition. I love them. They blend well, are buildable, and have a natural sheen (i.e. not shiny/greasy). I recommend them.

IttyxBittyxMe

(0) Hearts

I have three: Love Joy, Love Thing, and Peaches. Love Joy and Love Thing I really like, Peaches I haven't used yet. 

poshified

[ Edited ]

Springsheen (permanent)

Cream Soda (LE)

They're a hit or miss. I think if you've ventured into other blush territory, you'll find that MAC blushes are not exactly the softest texture-wise. But they're still great blushes, and you're bound to come across a few you'll really enjoy.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • poshified
    • talinder
    • calamityjane85
    • IttyxBittyxMe
    • lulupiee
    • tessie84