Quick/ early makeup ideas
I'm going to be a freshman this coming school year, and i have yet to find any makeup ideas that are quick and realtively easy. Also i need to look somewhat awake since i am in zero period which starts at 6:20.....Help!
I get ready for work in 20 minutes, and it's a matter of skin care, make up, and getting dressed.
1. Wash (you can skip this step if your skin isn't oily or if your skin is still feeling fresh from cleansing the night before)
2. Treat (if you have any treatment products like acne medications, spot treatments, serums you use)
1. Primer (if you have problematic skin like oil issues or discoloration to neutralize and correct, find a primer that best suits these issues to help combat them, for example a water based/mattifying primer for oily skin, a green tinted primer to neutralize red)
2. Concealer (spot apply on problem spots like pimples, red areas, under the eyes) a creamy formula will be more emollient and blend better with the skin for on-the-go applications)
3. Tinted powder (apply with a large brush just to blend the concealer in and give a light evening out to your skin tone, my faves include Smashbox HALO, Cargo's Blu-Ray powder, and Benefit's Hello Flawless)
4. Blush (don't worry about bronzer, blush is a quick way to give a healthy dose of color to your skin, Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes are beautiful and go on soft and very natural)
5. Tinted eye primer (I love Sin from Urban Decay, it has a shimmery champagne tint and looks like a light bit of cream shadow)
6. Eyeliner (choose a creamy, long wearing pencil as you don't have to be as precise with application and you can smudge it on lids as shadow, I love UD's 24/7 Glide on Liners)
8. Lip balm or lip gloss (requires less time to get perfect than lipstick and the shine gives a very fresh look to th face).