kimmi1115

Quick Makeup Products

As I started to use my Avon Double Ended Eyeshadow Pencil in Go To Greens, it dawned on me that it was a perfect product for my upcoming school semester.  I just have to pick it up, apply, and not have to think what exactly I want to wear.  I'll be commuting everyday for the Fall semester, and there will be mornings where I may be in a bit of rush, especially since I don't have to be on campus super early.  I can have a bit more sleep.

After that, I started wondering what else may help make the morning routine a bit faster when needed.  The rush practice will also be handy when I observe my mentor teacher in the spring (who may be in or out of town; then I gotta get my butt back on campus for classes) and when I student teach next fall (once again, it may be in or out of town).  

Do you have any suggestions or favorites for quick products?  I'm open to high end and drugstore suggestions.  As for high end, I don't want to go too high since I'm on a college budget.  No Dior or anything like that until I walk across the stage to get my degree lol.

Titian06

Re: Quick Makeup Products

Be organized and pre-plan.  Know where your products are so you don't have to rummage through a bunch of stuff to find what you're looking for.  When I'm in the shower, I think about what I'm going to wear and what make-up I want to wear with it (or vice versa!).

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

Although I am an organized creature, I don't have my makeup exactly organized how I want it/need it to be.  I will open drawers at least a few times during my makeup process lol.  

wendyomgwar

I find that if I'm trying to get ready fast it really helps to have palettes especially for blush/bronzer, when they're together I can just use the same brush and not even think about it.

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

That is an awesome idea!  I have looked at the bronzer/blush/highlight all in one product, but I have no idea which one gives the best overall shade for me.  It took a while before I started wearing blush then bronzer lol.

The UD Naked Flush looks interesting, along with the variety of products by Too Faced.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 29 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • prosopon
    • wendyomgwar
    • kimmi1115
    • crayzeeRN
    • jinxski