Quick-Easy 5min "No Make-Up" Routine?

Ladies,

What's your quick-n-easy routine? If you've got about 5 min, what's your must-haves?

Thanks!

Megan

Re: Quick-Easy 5min "No Make-Up" Routine?

(0) Hearts

Tinted moisturizer, mascara,lipgloss, blush and bronze from same palette and highlighter only on nose and cupid's bow.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

COLD WATER on my face, wash, moisturize then: 

1) Laura Mercier (undercover pot) corrector under the eyes quickly with a finger

2) Dr. Jart Detox BB cream applied quickly with a Beauty Blender

3) Nars Deep Throat blush dusted lightly with a fluffy brush

4) Bare Minerals The Beach is Waiting Ready Bronzer in a "3" shape

5) MAC Naked Lunch Shadow all over the eye

6) Stila Stay All Day liner in Midnight

7) MUFE HD powder to set 

8) Cover Girl Clump Crusher mascara 

9) Lips: whatever I dig out of my handbag while at a stoplight? I usually have a couple of YSL's rebel nudes or a Dior Fluid stick banging around somewhere in my everyday gigantic handbags 

10) Anastasia Brow Wiz in the car at the stoplight 

I may need to call this my "in the car" makeup routine

(0) Hearts

a cc cream, mascara, eyebrow tint gel and lipstick. 

(0) Hearts
  1. CC cream - an absolute must
  2. A neutral, light shimmery eyeshadow - just to perk up the eyes a little! If it's a 5 minute routine, I probably look pretty tired haha
  3. Mascara - another absolute must
  4. Blush - Give that dead face some color
  5. Brow Powder - adds a little definition, to me, it makes me look more put together than without
  6. Lipstick or Chubby stick in a muted berry color - berry isn't a crazy looking color on me, it gives me just enough color to look awake and professional for my job, so find a color that works for you

(0) Hearts

1. Primer, foundation, ysl touche eclat under my eyes (ysl is a newbie in my collection, but it's already a must have.) 

2. wet n wild blush/bronzer (can't remember the name)- it makes me look alive! It's my most used blush when school is in.

3. MASCARA MASCARA MASCARA. Seriously, I layer that stuff on like my life depends on it.

4. A bright red lipstick, to distract from my nearly-naked-face.

(0) Hearts

1. Spot treating with concealer and blend away

2. Cover with face powder

3. Quick tap of blush on the cheeks

4. Mascara, a must!!!

(0) Hearts

BB cream (Dr. Jart Renewalist) 1 min

Eyeshadow primer, UD anti-aging (I use primer whether or not I'm putting on eyeshadow...I dunno just a habit I guess :smileyhappy: )  30 sec

Very thin dark brown or gray eyeliner (Pixi black cocoa or UD Crave) 1 min 

One coat of mascara (Usually drugstore) 30 sec

Light dusting of powder blush (Nars Gaiety) 1 min 

Lips: either bare or an application of a nude color and/or sheer gloss. (Lately I've been using YSL Kiss and Blush in #12 Mocha Garconne...love it!) 30 sec

A little under 5 minutes on average.

I think the key to a "no makeup" makeup look is to get healthy, radiant looking skin. So a good bb/cc/foundation + blush that works well for you is very important. 

(0) Hearts

Concealer is nonnegotiable. After that in order depending on time...

Mascara

BB

Gloss/Lipstick

Blush

Brow Powder 

A pinky neutral eye shadow

Liner

Powder

Highlighter

As far as brands go, it's whatever I grab first. Wow. I'm kinda stressed out just thinking about it. LOL.

(0) Hearts

I slap on some moisturizer with SPF, Revlon Colorstay Whipped or Maybelline Fit Me foundation, Maybelline Fit Me concealer, L'Oreal True Match Mineral powder, Sonia Kashuk Undetectable cream bronzer, and any blush that I grab first. 

(0) Hearts

BB Cream - Bio Beauty By NUXE BB Cream

Powder - Guerlain Meteorites

Lip Gloss - Whatever I feel like for  the moment.

(0) Hearts

Tinted Moisturizer, JM Coconut water blush, tightliner, mascara, tinted lip balm, squirt of perfume

(0) Hearts

This was me this morning (and more mornings than I care to admit lol), so BB cream, blush and bright lipstick to brighten my face, if I can swing it for time, 2 coats of mascara, throw up my hair in a bun or ponytail and OUT THE DOOR. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Skin- Kate Somerville Dilo Oil, FAB Eye Triple Remedy

Soak my Beauty Blender in cold, filtered water while I shower

Becca Matte Primer (applied w/ Beauty Blender)

Beauty Blender to apply PTR CC (and blend out the Eye Triple Remedy...both are cooling on the skin which is great for puffiness both on the eyes and face)

Smashbox HD Concealer (dark circles only)

Dior Extase or MUFE Smoky Extravagant Mascara (from my Sephora bday gift)

Josie Maran Cheek Stick (blended into the temples...cream blush really works to give you a youthful look)

Various sheer lip colors!

Done!

(0) Hearts

Mascara, cream shadow, concealer, powder,lippie(this actually happens to be my everyday makeup too, not just when I'm in hurry except then I take my time and use several powder eyeshadows instead)

If  I don't have much time, I find that a brighter lip color and concealer under the eyes instantly brightens my face and makes it look like I spent more time getting ready :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

It's not ideal, but when I literally only have five minutes I will curl my eyelashes, put on Stila 10-in-1 Stay All Day Beauty Balm, apply Tarte Cheek Stain, put on mascara, swipe on whichever lip gloss/tinted lip balm is closest to me, and hope for the best lol. 

(0) Hearts

I hope this won't happen, but 

Serum x 2 (they absorb faster) - primer - cushion - mascara 

(0) Hearts

sunscreen, tinted moisturizer, mascara and gloss.  Possibly a neutral toned cream shadow.

(0) Hearts

If it's a very literal five minutes then maybe some concealer and a finishing powder, brows, and mascara. 

if i only have 5min then i call out sick and go back to bed, cuz that aint gonna happen Lol

Haha!! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • upload_8270710004618732753.gif