Answer
evelynfigueroa
Question about the shade 117 in MUFE HD foundation!
(0) Hearts

I had the MUFE HD foundation in 118 and it's for beige undertones so it was perfect on me... But now i got lighter! And want to get the 117 witch is one shade lighter but that's for yellow undertones... Am i going to look weird? Or do u think it's fine and u don't really have to match your foundation to your undertones... Whats your opinion? :smileyhappy: btw i can't go test it out myself that's why i'm asking for help... Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
makeupmaven
Answered
(0) Hearts

I find 120 to be darker than 118 (definitely more yellow/ olive undertones). There is some flexibility based on your preferences (I could wear 118, 120, 125 and prefer 125).

roxystar4
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I can wear 117, 118 or 120. 120 is a hint dark for me.  When I got the Pro Finish sample cards in the mail I put 117 on one side of my face and 118 on the other and my friend and then also my husband could not tell the difference!

Maybe swatch them instore and wear it for the day to see?

aviscardi
Answered
(0) Hearts

how about 120? thats what i wear. its more beige-yellow undertoned. but its lighter than 118 and darker than 117.

makeupmaven
Answered
(0) Hearts

117 is really yellow...if you're ok with a slight pink undertone, you could do 115. If you don't want to change undertones you could mix in a bit of their HD Primer or HD Elixir (even their Lift Concealer in Neutral Beige 3 could work for mixing) to make the foundation easier to blend.

islandqt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Rather than go hunting for a new foundation have you considered mixing a bit of a lighter foundation or even a foundation colour in "white" to get the shade you are now?

MAC sells a white foundation in their Face and Body formula which might be useful for you.

I hope that helps!!

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • islandqt
    • aviscardi
    • roxystar4
    • evelynfigueroa