Answer
brittany0859
Prom makeup questions?
(0) Hearts

Last year at junior prom I got my makeup done at a Laura Mercier counter and I was not impressed. My foundation looked good but my eyes weren't anything special, I felt I could've done a much better job and the lady obviously didn't know how to blend. Anyway this year is my senior prom and I am thinking of doing my makeup this year. I'm just not good with colors! Especially blush. I dont know what looks good on me and what doesn't, which is why I wanted to leave it up to someone else. I don't know what to do. Any ideas/opinions?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
ChicDabbler
Answered
(0) Hearts

I suggest getting the 45min session at a Sephora counter:

1. There's more variety of colors to choose from so there's more chance of you finding the perfect color/look instead of being limited to one brand.

2. You can do research online/read reviews and request for the MUA to use the products you are interested in on you.

3. Speak up and there's a lot of flexibility with the session. You can have it as an makeover for prom, or you can go there week before prom and have it as a 45min lesson/testing out products before you buy/do or have the make up done for prom.

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • brittany0859