and HERE is what I look like.

Please help! I have no idea what to do.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

What a pretty dress and you have the perfect coloring for it :smileyhappy: I would keep the makeup soft.

For eyes, I would do Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Aperture. Apply the light blue on your lid and use the deeper shade at the edge of your crease and in towards your lash line.  The lightest shade can be used for your highlight.

Aperture

I think Benefit Hervana would be a perfect blush for you. Then add a little bit of High Beam above your cheekbone.

HervanaHigh Beam

For lips, I would choose a medium mauve tone, like Nars Lipstick Dolce Vita with Nars Lip Gloss in Greek Holiday

Dolce Vita Greek Holiday

tartey
Answered
(0) Hearts

Your dress is beautiful!!! Very similar to mine actually :smileywink: 

My prom is June 1st.. and I've already composed a list of things I need to go out and purchase.. since I will be doing my  own makeup!! I hope this helps :smileyhappy:

Items to get:

-Urban Decay All Nighter 

-Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner

-Makeup Forever HD Foundation

-YSL Glossy Stain

-Lancome Taupe Craze Eyeshadow Palette

-MAC False Lashes

Those are the things I advise purchasing. I'm doing a classic cat eyeliner look, and doing very simple eyeshadow. The lancome palette has a matte cream color, a taupe, silvery taupe, matte brown, and dark brown. This goes really well with all eye colors. I'm basically just using the matte cream color ALL over the lid, brow bone and inner corner. Then I'm going to add a bit of definition into the crease with the matte brown. Then I'm using the shimmery taupe colors on the lower lash line. The focus is the cat eye liner!! Another fun item that I'm going to add it the Tarina Tarintino Sparklicity Powder. I'm just putting a little bit of this onto the inner corners of my lid for a bit of sparkle. 

Then I'm adding some false lashes! Preferably MAC because they have a wide range to choose from. 

Then, it's all about perfecting the skin. I'm using my trusty Makeup Forever HD!! Primarily because it photographs well. 

The YSL Glossy Stain is a really great product for prom. It's a stain, but it doesn't look or feel drying. It remains nicely glossy throughout the night. It's important to choose a stain if you plan on kissing someone at some point during the night!! 

Hope this helped!! 

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • tartey
    • meggygrace