Answer
CAmakeuplover
Accepted Solution
Prom Makeup and Hair Help
(0) Hearts

I am going to prom on May 5th, but I really want a good makeup look that I can do myself.  My dress is a greyish silver dress, I am very fair (with yellow skintone, dry patches, and acne), hazel brown eyes (brown, gold, and green), and dirty blonde hair that is very long (mid to low back) and wavy..  I have many urban decay palettes but I am not sure what colors would look good for eye makeup and I would like a good foundation (I switch between stilla tinted moisturizer in fair and urban decay's in halo) and something that will make my makeup last a long time.  I also would really like an updo or a long curly/wavy style for my hair but I really would like it to look elegant.  Thanks.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
Yoloeyeliner
Answered
(0) Hearts

You have a while to choose and collaborate.

For the cool toned dress, have a warm toned eye makeup look.  Simple.  Get your Naked or Naked2, and experiment!  For hair, just put your hair up, or cut it if you think it will just not go with everything.  Plus, the change in the hair will be easier to manage since there won't be more hair product and accessories. Play with gold and deep blues.  Experiment with taupe and golden browns.  Use a makeup sealer when you are done with all of your makeup, and use face primer INDEFINTLEY on the night of your prom.  And eye primer.  For liner, use liquid on the top.  Dab off your waterline with a Q-tip first, then apply your pencil liner.  Set it with an e/s that is the same color or about the same, and using a small brush, tap off excess e/s (REALLY WELL) and really gently pat the shadow on your water line.  If you don't tap off excess, specks of shadow powder will get into your eyes, and who wants irritated eyes for prom?  No one.  Use matte shadows,  and sparkly only on the inner corner and brow.  Matte blush, and soft shimmery gloss.  NO NUDES.  Dead lips will not look good on prom. Just a pale color will be fine, just make sure it has blue undertones so your teeth don't look yellow.  

Have fun at prom, and if this doesn't work, just look at prom tutorials on YouTube and see which one you like!

Answers: 0
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • CAmakeuplover
    • Yoloeyeliner