Daniela1387

Products you repurchase...

When I got into makeup about a year ago I felt like Sephora was like Toys R Us for people who loveee makeup. You can sample products in the stores and theres always soooo many options for what you're looking for. However now that Im starting to get my staple makeup products down I find that there are some things I will or already have repurchased because they work sooo well for me. My repurchased items are...

-Naked Basics Palette: I lovee the neutral looks I can make with this palette while also having the option to make it a bit bolder if I wanted to.

-Bobbi Brown Corrector and Concealer: I love the consistency of these products creamy and go on soo smooth.

-Smashbox Lipstick in Primrose: its my lips but better lipstick and sooo moisturizing 

clarks18

Re: Products you repurchase...

My list of repurchases is growing like a weed...

Too Faced Shadow Insurace

Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Primer

Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm

Benefit Dandelion

Benefit The POREfessional

Tarte Smooth Operator Finishing Powder

Clinique Dramatically Different Gel

Marc Jacobs Dot

Dior Pure Poison

Sephora 12HR Wear Eyeliner

Anastasia Brow Powder Duo

Urban Decay S&M Eyeshadow

Murad Clarifiying Cleanser

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

Tarte's Blushes. Love them, Especially Tipsy and Exposed.

MUFE Full Cover Concealer

Real Technique Stippling brush

MUFE HD Powder

Anastasia Brow Powder Duo

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum 

UD De Slick

Lorac AquaPrime

Givenchy Mister Mat

Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation

beautylovingirl

My repurchase Items:

1.MUFE HD Powder

2. Dior Mascara- not just one it would be the Extase, The Iconic Overcurl and Diorshow.

3.Any Dior Lip Stick

4. YSL Touche Éclat

5. Any YSL Lipstick :smileyhappy:

katie1724

I use several products I buy over and over (but I also try a lot of new cosmetics). Generally, I'm most loyal to skincare products -- I rarely try anything new! (* denotes multiple repurchases)

1. Anthony Logistics Glycolic Cleanser*

2. Shiseido Benefiance Eye Cream*

3. Skinceuticals C E Ferulic (serum)*

4. REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask*

5. Kate Somerville EradiKate (spot treatment)*

6. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation*

7. NARS Concealer (stick)*

8. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (would repurchase)

9. NARS Pressed Powder*

10. NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder

11. Smashbox Halo, Fair (and Yellow)*

12. Paul & Joe Light Cream Foundation

13. Labello lip balm*

14. YSL Faux Cils Mascara*

15. La Roche Posay Respectissime Mascara (Extension)*

16. Burberry Eye Definer eye pencil, Midnight Ash*

17. Burberry Eyeshadow

18. NARS Lipstick, Cruising*

19. NARS Lipstick, Heat Wave, Autumn Leaves (would repurchase, have not run out)

20. Laura Mercier Eyebrow Pencil, Blonde

21. NARS Blush (will never run out)

22. Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color, Nude Rose*

23. Sachajuan Hair Repair

24. Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss (I think this may be discontinued now, but I *loved* it, even more than the lip treatment, and I must have bought ten of them)*

I'm sure there are others...but this is what I remember offhand :smileyhappy:

lylysa

Staples in my beauty line up:

-Smashbox HALO powder in Light

-MUFE HD powder

-Urban Decay PP in Sin

-Laura Mercier Creme lipstick in Sparkling Pink

-Anthony Logistics Glycolic Wash

-Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum

-CeraVe AM Day Lotion with SPF 30 (I know it's not carried by Sephora, but still a great day lotion that does the job and isn't filled with a bunch of filler ingredients)

-Fairy Drops Scandal Queen Mascara (still bummed Sephora discontinued this, but at least I can find it on Amazon)

DTalksAll

I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but these are most of the items I have repurchased, and few I would if I ran out/lost it. 

Skin:

PTR Retinol Fusion AM SPF 30 & PM

dr dennis gross a/b pads

Clarisonic Plus

PTR Skin Instant Mineral Powder SPF 30

AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel

Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water

OH Truth Serum

Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner

Shiseido Facial Cotton

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

Makeup:

Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara

NARS Lip Gloss

NARS blush in Orgasm

Guerlain Météorites (Including the pressed powder compact)

Buxom Lashliner

Too Faced Lash Lining tool

Dior Airflash spray foundation

Hourglass Superficial Waterproof bronzer

Too Faced retractable kabuki brush

Dior Addict Lip Glow

Urban Decay Shadow Pencils

YSL Glossy Stain

YSL Touche Eclat

DiorShow Maximizer

UD Naked palettes 

MUFE waterproof concealer

Body:

Perricone Cold Plasma Body

PTR Blemish Buffing Beads

Fresh Sugar Acai body cream

Fresh sugar lychee perfume

Fresh Deodorant 

Clarins Hand Cream

Hair:

Mason Pearson Brush (not that I'd ever have to, the brush is indestructible) 

Sultra Curling wand

Bumble & bumble Tonic Lotion

Bumble & bumble Surf Spray

Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

Ojon Full Detox rub out cleansing spray

mafan

Sephora brush cleanser. I had the small bottle and repurchased the large size. 

Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! mascara. I tried several others, returned them, and just got this again. I REALLY want a Waterproof Lash Stash. 

Dr Jart+ Premium BB cream. 

Clinique All About Eyes. I've got the arch version, too, and repurchased the regular in the larger size. I am liking the Origins Plantscription VIB perk, though, so I don't know what I will repurchase when I eventually run out. 

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. And the Ultra Repair Concentrate. The concentrate is almost out and when I repurchased during Chic Week I got the set with a big jar of the cream, too, so I am really stocked up, now. 

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl. My little tube is almost empty so I got the Goodtime Gals set and then got the 500pt perk for the full size. Don't judge this by the packaging. The tube may seem small but it's more than half the size of the full product and lasts a long time.

Daniela1387

(0) Hearts

I use the Boscia BB cream but have heard that the Dr. Jart Premium BB cream is even better...what do you think? Why do you keep repurchasing this item in particular?

mafan

(0) Hearts

The Boscia BB cream was okay to me, but I find that their moisturizers don't give me enough moisture and I only like them in summer when it's really humid.  The Dr Jart is thicker and for me moisturizes more.  (It's also quite a good color fit for my skin tone.)

The Dr Jart BB creams are one of the few Asian BB creams available in more mainstream stores.  Also, the packaging, at least on the premium, is awesome.  It seems like a bigger tube but that's because it's double lined and has a pump top that dispenses just what I need.  Plus, SPF 45 and UVA protection that doesn't make me look white is nice.

I also liked the sample of the Black Label Detox that I got.

If you're in a store, see if you can get a sample.

Of course, the fact that I'm almost 50 might influence my skin and what I like. I wear foundation maybe once a month (maybe) but I wear the BB cream almost every day.

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

Sephora Collection Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner

It was my first liquid eyeliner (I tried it years ago) and have bought 3 since. 

Daniela1387

I use this but have to still perfect my eyelining method...I just cant get both of my eyes to look the same >.<

roxystar4

@Daniela1387 I use a lightly damp Qtip to "take away" excess product. Works like a charm!

Daniela1387

I've tried a wet qtip but it tends to take away some of my eyeshadow. Does that happen to you?

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

@Daniela1387 yes it does happen to me.  But I just carefully reapply the shadow with a small brush

Daniela1387

I shall try this becuz I always feel like I have oneeee shot to get it right if not then its alll over and I have to start again which makes applying my eye makeup a struggle everyday. 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

oh I use the Qtip all the time. and never redo my whole eye. Good luck!

Apocalyptica

These are my must always repurchase:

- Origins Modern Friction

- Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask, I can't live with out these two or my face may literally explode. D:

- Sephora Collection Colorful Mono Eyeshadow in Espresso Shot - I love the but they are getting rid of it! :smileysad: I had to run out and buy 2 extras for when I finish my current.

- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, totally hooked since I got the free Bday one and the code one at the end of the year.

- Kat Von Ds True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Saint - its part of my every day eyeshadow routine unless its a special occasion

- Kat Von Ds Tattoo Liner in Trooper

And then these are things I've gotten samples of that I will most likely end up purchasing once my samples are gone:

- Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Natural N45 Red

- Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel

- Diesel Loverdose

Daniela1387

(0) Hearts

Im INNN LOVE with the Boscia Black mask thingy (cant remember the name at the moment) If you havent tried it I suggest you get a sample. It fun to peel off and removes dirt, some blackheads and stuff like that. 

onomotopoeia9

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

My two fave face wash products right now are the origins modern friction and the origins clear improvement active charcoal mask!!! I was actually worrying that maybe the two would cause issues if used at the same period of time, so I'm glad to hear you have both also!

How often do you use each of them a week? Do you rotate?

Apocalyptica

I use the mask once or twice a week depending on how my skin is looking/feeling.

As for the Modern Friction I rotate it every other day with Checks and Balances. I have to say though I like Modern Friction much better and more likely than not will not be purchasing Checks and Balances again. :/

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 36 replies
  • 50 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • sephoralovex
    • marydiva