melisa16

Products Loved and Gone

I saw these questions on Temptalia, and I thought it would be fun to post it on here.
-Last product you loved but was discontinued?
-Last product you loved but was limited edition?
-Last product you loved and loved even more because it was permanent?

-I can't find my shade in the Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover anymore, apparently they are revamping their shades :/
-NARS Ramatuelle eyeshadow trio. I like the combination of colors, coral blue, silver. It's available on NARS website, if anyone interested.
-I bought on a whim, a lipgloss from Drew Barrymore's makeup line, FLOWER, in a shade called Baby's Breath. It's like Turkish Delight by NARS but in my opinion way better!!

ShinyMagpie

Re: Products Loved and Gone

(0) Hearts

The original Guess perfume. :smileysad:

guess.JPG

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

Your post inspired me to google my favorite defunct brand, Tony & Tina. Thanks to you, I just discovered that they're back!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Tony-amp-Tina-cosmetics-are-back/td-p/752741

Kyndra

(0) Hearts

1. I'm so sad they discontinued the Sephora Mattifying Foundation AND the NARS tightening foundation (think that's the name but it was the one before the sheer glow ones were released). Those were my first foundations as a teen

2. The Benefit Matthew Williamson box set. I'm so mad I missed out on it because I got to play with it the other day and now can't get it in any store

3. I love the MUFE Mat Duo and was so happy they didn't discontinue it after making the Pro Finish foundation

lyravega

(0) Hearts

I loved, loved, loved Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation... until they changed the formula ( not only shades ) - and not for the better! So I consider it discontinued, because it is not the same product anymore! Not even close! I still have few bottles of the old formula, and when that's gone, no more EL DW for moi!

Hmm, I really can't think of anything LE that I loved so much that I miss it now....

NARS Sheer Glow foundation!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

There was a very similar  thread on here a few weeks ago http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Tuesday-Top-5-Products-You-Wish-Were-Not-LE-Disco...

1. DiorKiss lipgloss

2. Dior Bronze Perfume

3. I don't know if I love any product more because it's permanent, but I'm glad the YSL glossy stains aren't LE. I know they have had a few LE shades, but overall they are permanent 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • melisa16
    • lyravega
    • lilyyy
    • ShinyMagpie
    • Kyndra