Answer
Product recommendation!

I've been holding myself back from buying more new products, so that I can use up the ones I've already purchased. Which also means I've been saving for a bit of a shopping spree! So, I was wondering, which would products you guys recommend that you've been loving?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
Answered
(0) Hearts

One of my newest favorite products is the Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow in Playa Del Pink. It lasts for the longest time and is such a gorgeous color to use for an everyday look.s1583962-main-hero.jpg

One of my other favorite products is the YVES SAINT LAURENT
VOLUPTÉ SHEER CANDY lipsticks. My 2 favorite colors are #2 and #12. They have such a great formula. They are smooth and moisturizing and act as a lip balm but give of the perfect amount of color. They also smell AMAZING! s1484757-main-hero.jpgThe last thing is Benefits They're Real mascara. This is by far the best mascara I've ever used. Ive got many people asking me if i was wearing fake eyelashes, even my grandma once asked me! It gives such a great look to your lashes. If i were to use one mascara for the rest of my life it would be this one. The great thing about this one is it doesn't flake, and acts as a waterproof mascara if you don't rube your eyesUnknown.jpeg

Answered
(0) Hearts

I haven't tried these, but I know that they're great:

• Guerlain Meteorites
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (pressed and liquid)
  • Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer (It's a great value for the price. $50 for one ounce. Geurlain's bronzers are $53 for 0.35 ounce.)
  • Smashbox Contour Kit
Answered
(0) Hearts

Is there anything in particular that you have been waiting to splurge on?  If there's something that you've been holding off on purchasing, maybe now is the time to treat yourself.

From the things I've been loving lately, I'd recommend any of the following:

Foreo Luna (they also have a Mini)

REN Rosa Centafolia Cleanser

Kat Von D Monarch Palette - I just got this and love it! The shadows are incredibly pigmented and so creamy)

Tarte Maracuja Oil - The best facial oil I have tried

Guerlain Meteorites - My HG finishing powder

Givenchy Lipstick - Great colors to choose from

GHD Blow Dryer - Took the place of my favorite after my Solano broke.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
Photos3
  • s1583962-main-hero.jpg
  • s1484757-main-hero.jpg
  • Unknown.jpeg