EmeraldTaurus

Princess Collection

So Im so excited that disney is partnered with sephora! Who do you guys think will be the next disney princess? I'm hoping it will be Ariel!!!!!

mafan

Re: Princess Collection

(0) Hearts

Ariel makes sense because The Little Mermaid is due to be rereleaseI later in the year. Jasmine was supposed to come out with the release of Alladin, which got pushed off due to the release of Peter Pan instead. 

I think the original deal was for 3 collaborations. I hope they will do more. Timing them with movies will be harder (I know Beauty and the Beast was out not that long ago). Given how well things have sold out, I don't see that being a problem for Sephora. Hopefully Disney would not see a problem either. 

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

I really want Belle!! She is my favorite princess, I always liked her story the best too. An intelligent and beautiful girl? Score!

ashleynne

(0) Hearts

I agree I want it to be Ariel as well!!! Then I might actually buy more stuff from the sephora brand.  What I buy consistently would be the 24/7 jumbo liner 12hr waterproof pencils and brushes of course. 

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

Ok when is this puppy coming out? I'm ready! 

QueenOfTarts

(0) Hearts

Yes, Ariel!!

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I want Pocahontas, Ariel and Belle.

arielaaaaaaaa

That would be aweosme!! I would so buy it just cause my name is Ariel!!! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • mafan
    • ashleynne
    • QueenOfTarts
    • desertbr4t