mpolansky

Prime Time

Hello beautiful people! 

So I am absolutely in love with primers lately... I've noticed how much they help my makeup stay on and looking fresh (and matte!) throughout the day. But I'm almost out of my Benefit Porefessional and Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. Both I LOVE but I saw Benefit just released the Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer. Anyone tried this out or have opinions on others that may be even better? If I'm spending this much money I want to make sure it's worth it!

s1520196-main-Lhero.jpg vs.

s1259068-main-Lhero.jpgvs.

s1074442-main-Lhero.jpg

Thanks ahead of time :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

Re: Prime Time

(0) Hearts

I have oily skin and I love the Bare Minerals Prime Time primer it gives me a flawless finish and satiny smooth skin! Hope this helps!:smileyhappy:

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

I haven't tried the 15 hour stick primer yet, I think it will be in stores starting the 30th? I've been looking out for this since I love Benefit's Porefessional. I can't wait to try this though. Heard pretty reviews on it. Are you using primer to stay oil-free or just using it to smooth out the surface of the face and prolong the wear of foundation? If you love Porefessional, try getting a sample of Mister Mat from Givenchy, another favorite primer that I love to use. 

lolo01

(0) Hearts

Havent tried the New Benefit one.. but I also am a porefessiona lover and keep buying it over and over again. On my lazy or super late days I just go the porefessional and still manage to look professional at the office :smileywink:

miabt

(0) Hearts

I just tried the new Benefit Stay Flawless Primer a few weeks ago & it works pretty well!  I haven't had any smearing or sliding of my foundation at the end of the day like I sometimes do on warm summer days, so its a winner for me :smileyhappy:  I also LOVE the POREfessional & have a mini that lives in my purse for mid day touch ups, should I ever need it!

xo, Mia

melissabt

Hi Mpolansky-

I just got the Benefit Stay Flawless and I really like it. I can't think of another brand that has a stick version. It great for quick touch ups and my skin stays matte for a long time. I think that you will be happy with it too!

I also suggest visiting a store and swatching all 3 on your hands. Apply a powder of foundation over it to see which one you like the best:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • beautylovingirl
    • miabt
    • bananachoox3
    • lolo01