Points=Dollars

MintShake

Points=Dollars

[ Edited ]

Ok,this may not seem to make sense, but I'll try the best I can. We all know that you get one "beauty" point for every dollar you spend. Say you spend 100 dollars and that would equal one hundred points, but why would you only get a sample, or a mini size of a product? I think that's not fair. I think that you should get a full size of a product for the amount it would cost to buy it, like the full size Urban Decay Primer is 20 dollars so it should equal 20 points rather than 100 points= 100 hundred dollars technically. Do you agree?

MintShake

Re: Points=Dollars

(0) Hearts

I mean it's great Sephora does this type of things, but it's like it's kinda of a rip-off, because if you bought the Iphone case by it's self, at the most it may cost like 20 bucks, I hope, at the most 

JaDoreCouture

(0) Hearts

I only think they would consider this on Sephora branded items under the price of $10. Ulta did something similar for awhile but stopped. Oh, and the most recent perk is a iPhone case with Sephora's advertisement on it... lol Yes, they are cheap with the perks. The case will cost your 250 in points, btw.

catherineu2

(0) Hearts

That would be awesome but I don't think Sephora would do that. They seem to be a little cheap when it comes to perks.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 34 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • DTalksAll
    • islandqt
    • sephoramusthave
    • sephoralovex
    • berniebeauty