Please someone help !

I'm going back to school soon and I need HELP ! I am brown skin and I LOVE light colors (mainly light pink). However, I would like to know what other kinds of lipsticks and eyeliners would look nice on me ? I want the I' didn't try to look extra today, but I kind of did', look. Please help ! *And I only use black eyeliner. 

This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered
(0) Hearts

Easy!

For eyes pick up the Sephora make-up blockbuster.  It comes fully stocked with eye shadows, liners, blush, lip glosses, and bronzers.  And it's for only $20!  Some of my favorite light-pink, very feminine eye shadows are in that package.  For lips try NARS "Super-orgasm".  It is fairly expensive but completely worth it because it lasts for hours.  The color is light pink with a slight shimmering gold.  Also try Dior Ultra-Gloss in "Pearl".  It is highly pigmented so just dab it onto your lips while applying if you want to acheive a light-pink look. 

For black eyeliner use Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Oil Slick.  It is a creamy pitch-black liner with flecks of silver.  It glides on smooth and lasts pretty long.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation