Answer
prettybrownskin
Please someone help !

I'm going back to school soon and I need HELP ! I am brown skin and I LOVE light colors (mainly light pink). However, I would like to know what other kinds of lipsticks and eyeliners would look nice on me ? I want the I' didn't try to look extra today, but I kind of did', look. Please help ! *And I only use black eyeliner. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
vivalabrianna14
Answered
(0) Hearts

Easy!

For eyes pick up the Sephora make-up blockbuster.  It comes fully stocked with eye shadows, liners, blush, lip glosses, and bronzers.  And it's for only $20!  Some of my favorite light-pink, very feminine eye shadows are in that package.  For lips try NARS "Super-orgasm".  It is fairly expensive but completely worth it because it lasts for hours.  The color is light pink with a slight shimmering gold.  Also try Dior Ultra-Gloss in "Pearl".  It is highly pigmented so just dab it onto your lips while applying if you want to acheive a light-pink look. 

For black eyeliner use Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Oil Slick.  It is a creamy pitch-black liner with flecks of silver.  It glides on smooth and lasts pretty long.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • vivalabrianna14
    • pandapple6
    • smartmint
    • prettybrownskin