lillyjumper

Picture Day makeover?

(0) Hearts

Hey beauties! My mom scheduled my "family" (normally turns out to be just my twin and I) card picture day already for two weeks! thinking of getting my hair done at drybar, then heading over to Sephora or MAC to get my makeup done. So my question will be: what do you prefer: Sephora or MAC? even though im rouge, i would still buy around $50 worth of stuff, so that doesn't bother me that I could still technically have a free makeover! What are your personal experiences?

lillyjumper

Re: Picture Day makeover?

(0) Hearts

and another question: what are your favorite MAC shadows and lippies for fall?

brittany0859

I would go with Sephora. They have a much wider range and more products to chose from. Plus you can get samples and point perks if there are any that interest you. I do like MAC makeup but they usually have a heavy hand and will go a little crazy. For pictures you want to be natural, nothing crazy dramatic. I think Sephora does a much better job with makeup. I've heard of a ton of horror story makeup counter makeovers! 

lillyjumper

(0) Hearts

Thanks :smileyhappy: the MAC I would go to would be a free-standing store, not a counter. I can not STAND the people that work at my local counter, but the store has amazing customer service!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • lillyjumper
    • brittany0859