poemelyric

Pics of Nars Mattee Multiple

[ Edited ]

100_0195.jpg

Here are my pics of the Matte Multiples that I got today.  Excuse the tattoos, LOL!  From L to R: Laos, Exumas, Altai and in case anyone was wondering about it: Na Pali Coast (not Matte but the latest Multiple).  This is how they look on a woman of color.  They might look differently on you!  Nars was right when they said it was highly pigmented.  Only Altai didn't need scrubbing on me.  I thought I picked up Siam but I was wrong :smileysad:  I'll get it on Friday!

ladymeag

Re: Pics of Nars Mattee Multiple

I like that your tattoos show us the coverage and pigmentation nicely! Look at how much more sheer the regular multiple is in comparison!

FancyPantzy

[ Edited ]

-

poemelyric

You probably have to see Laos in person... my flash kept going off because my apartment is dark and made the colors look lighter than they really are.  I probably have to view it in bright sunlight to see if it's a keeper.  It's been cloudy so nothing I bought looks that great right now, LOL!

talinder

Aw, what was wrong with Laos? That one makes me smile.

FancyPantzy

[ Edited ]

-

LariTheLoud

You know, Laos is funny. When I swatched it in person, it looked way warmer than in this picture. In fact, I thought all of the matte multiples looked warm. None of them were cool-toned! That said, it could have been the crappy lighting in Sephora...

But I would still take a look at it in person, if you can, before crossing it off your list. :smileyhappy:

talinder

Na Pali Coast looks really pretty on you. How is it on the glitter scale? I was given Lamu, but I'm not sure I'll ever use it as it has glitter and I'm more of a shimmer gal.

poemelyric

It's not very glittery at all compared to Lamu...  I personally love Lamu and South Beach for a summer look but I think Na Pali Coast would be very good as well for days that I feel less glittery, LOL.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • poemelyric
    • ladymeag
    • talinder
    • LariTheLoud
    • FancyPantzy
Photos1