ellevee09

Physicians Formula Glow & Mood Illuminating Bronzer <3

I got this little jar of hearts for my birthday from a sweet girl. :smileyhappy: I've never used Physicians Formula and supposedly this is not only a illuminating bronzer but it also claims to make you HAPPY. Whether it makes me a bronzed goddess, happy or nothing at all, it's super cute and that's more than enough for me! Has anyone else tried it? Thoughts? I think I'm gonna take it out for a whirl for dinner tonight w/ hubby. :smileyhappy:

drrragon

Re: Physicians Formula Glow & Mood Illuminating Bronzer <3

That packaging is so adorable!  And it just occurred to me how easy it would be to pack it for travel...just take a few hearts in a little jar with you!

miabt

Re: Physicians Formula Glow &amp; Mood Illuminating Bronzer &lt;3

Cute!  I havent tried the Physicians Formula ones, but I have tried the Too Faced Sweetheart Beads, which is very similar :smileyhappy:  Just looking at it makes me super happy already!

Too Faced - Sweetheart Beads Radiant Glow Face Powder

xo, Mia

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

They are cute. I actually have the TF sweet❤ one also. Tonight I wore PF and IMO PF is more of a bronze veil.. its very sheer with just right amount of sparkle. :smileyhappy: i really like it cause its not too heavy and it seems they actually do bring happiness! :smileyhappy:

lolo01

(0) Hearts

So true Mia just looking at them is enough :smileyhappy: 

prosopon

It looks interesting.  You will have to share how it looks on. 

ellevee09

Doesn't look too bad. :smileyhappy: will post pic later this evening. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • prosopon
    • drrragon
    • miabt
    • ellevee09
    • lolo01
Photos1