Answer
tms4
Accepted Solution
Perfect eyebrows everytime when applying eye shadow and/or eye pencil
Hello Makeup Experts, How do I achieve perfect eyebrows everyday? My brows are sparse and I naturally have a wide space between them and have been told that I need to bring them in closer with the aid of makeup (eye shadow or pencil). Thanks and have a great weekend, TMS
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
waterbaby1981
Answered

I usually go to a Benefit Brow Bar near me every couple of months when I forget to pluck my eyebrows and keep the arch nice and neat.  It also helps sometimes to go to one just for some instructions on what to do too and see what they're doing and what they recommend. 

A good product I use for highlighting and adding the illusion of eyebrows to mine is Clinique's Instant Lift for Brows.  The crayon that is for the brows (about the same size as one of the smudge sticks that have been coming out recently) can be used on it's side to create precise lines for brows or used fully to create the illusion of depth, with the highlighter under your brows, etc.  Another good one they make is the Superfine Liner for Brows, as well as Dior's Universal Brow Liner.  I recommend you check some of these out. 

I hope this helps you. 

tms4
(0) Hearts
Yes, this is very helpful. I will check out your product recommendations. Take care, TMS
Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • chewcifer
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • waterbaby1981
    • tms4
    • mbliger
    • liveyjane
Photos1