Answer
tms4
Accepted Solution
Perfect eyebrows everytime when applying eye shadow and/or eye pencil
Hello Makeup Experts, How do I achieve perfect eyebrows everyday? My brows are sparse and I naturally have a wide space between them and have been told that I need to bring them in closer with the aid of makeup (eye shadow or pencil). Thanks and have a great weekend, TMS
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
keelybt
Answered

Hi Tms4. A trick to get that classic brow shape, is to use a pencil (or often times I use my eyeshadow brush handle).  Hold the pencil from the side of your nose straight up.  That is where your brow should start.  To determine arch, angle the pencil from the corner of your lip, side of your nose and up through your pupil.  To see where your brow should end, angle the pencil from the corner of your lip, past the side of your nose out. If your main concern is making them closer together, you may want to just do the first step.  If you are drawing in your eyebrow where there is no hair, I recommend using a pencil as it can be a little more difficult to get the definition and pigment needed from a powder.

One of my favorite brow pencils is Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil.  It comes in some great natural shades and wears really well throughout the day. If your are drawing in, it is important to find a color as close to your brow color as possible.  When filling in, I usually prefer going with a slightly lighter shade so you get the definition but aren't darkening and making your brows look heavy (unless that is the goal :smileyhappy:).
Perfect Brow Pencil

tms4
(0) Hearts
This is very helpful! I'll look into purchasing an Anastasia brow pencil. Take care, TMS
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • chewcifer
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • waterbaby1981
    • tms4