PAT McGRATH LABS

PAT McGRATH LABS

[ Edited ]

Since the brand is coming to Sephora. I thought I'd start a thread just for the brand for news and info. 

DARK SIDE 006 - LIVE!

2 kits:

http://www.sephora.com/dark-star-006-P417996?skuId=1927169

ULTRAVIOLET BLUE

Spoiler

7-PIECE SMOKEY EYE KIT.

TANZANITE pigment
DARK MATTER pigment

ASTRAL WHITE pigment

MERCURY pigment

HOLOGRAPHIC Cyber Clear eye gloss

BLACK Smudge Liner Stick

BRUSH
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 7.13.04 PM.pngIMG_00_ULTRAVIOLET_BLUE_COMP_1024x1024.jpg

ULTRASUEDE BROWN

Spoiler

SMOKEY 7-PIECE EYE KIT

ULTRASUEDE BROWN

DARK MATTER pigment

ASTRAL WHITE pigment

MERCURY pigment

BLACK Smudge Liner Stick

BRUSH

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 8.10.50 PM.pngIMG_01_ULTRASUEDE_BROWN_x_1024x1024.jpg

DARK MATTER

Spoiler

6-PIECE TECH-NOIR SMOKEY EYE KIT

DARK MATTER pigment
ASTRAL WHITE pigment
MERCURY pigment

BLACK Smudge Liner Stick

BRUSH
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 6.07.33 PM.pngIMG_01_DARK_MATTER_COMP_1024x1024.jpg

METALMORPHOSIS 005

Spoiler

LUST 004

Spoiler

~Updated April 21st 2017~

Re: PAT McGRATH LABS

Mine too, so pretty!

The swatches are slightly misleading at a quick glance (5 swatches for 3 different color products), but I'm still very interested in the Nude one.

yeah it be nice it they were explained... like pigment alone, balm + pigment, pigment + stick highlighter etc.

I'm so excited for these - they look gorgeous!

Oooh that's pretty Smiley Very Happy .. 

I have to admit I'm excited for this one.  Pat McGrath is my heroine.  She is the goddess of makeup.

I saw her other stuff but it was too expensive (exchange rate/shipping) for me to consider. I might have something similar to her other pigments but these are a whole different thing! When I saw these I fell in love and even better it was coming to Sephora... but of course Canada gets left out in the cold Smiley Sad  Hope that will change.

Someday I need to send you a huge care package.  Hopefully, this release is well stocked and worth it!

[ Edited ]

Haha no worries.  I think I heard 25K would be made but can't recall the source.  You know if they can't offer her products in Canada because of language I'll translate FOR FREE! hahaha

ETA: Read it in Vogue.

Wow, 25k?  That's waaaaaaay more than the previous product runs.

001 was 1000 and 002 was 1200 (the first time, anyway)

I hope that's true.  That makes it at least minutely feasible that I could get one.

Well more units need to be produced if they are gonna be sold at Sephora right...

I know, but it says 'select Sephoras' which I take to mean most stores that get them probably won't get more than 10 Smiley Very Happy

Not to mention none of our Canadian Sephoras...

[ Edited ]

but it's being sold online by Sephora which most likely will reach a bigger audience than her site. Like the people who will see it as new and won't know her/brand. Yeah "select"probably means the bigger ones like NY, LA, Chicago etc.  and 10 each... we know what that's all about... that's how they stock the Canadian site. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Oh why did they have to give us a warehouse. UGH.  If they hadn't we could be buying these babies!!!

If only shipping were cheaper...it's just so expensive now.  Crazy...or we could easily ship to you up north..

Thanks. Smiley Happy I know. Shipping + exchange rate... it's just too crazy lol

I wonder if the really wet looking swatches actually look like that in real life. If they do, I am definitely picking one up.