beautylovingirl

OLE HENRIKSEN CC CREAM

Hi girls,

So as I'm looking around Sephora's site I see this Ole Henriksen CC Cream, has anyone gotten any email or notification about it because I haven't seen anything about any where, but one thing I did notice is it said Beauty Insider Exclusive so I think I'm very confused now aren't VIB's a step up from BI's and wouldn't it be really wrong that BI's have a new offer pending and VIB's don't?

Thanks for any clarification!s1529593-main-hero[1].jpg

beautylovingirl

Re: OLE HENRIKSEN CC CREAM

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@buzzbee3- It says it has a sheer illuminating coverage.:smileyhappy:

buzzbee3

I haven't gotten any emails. But sometimes I get mine late :/  I wonder what the coverage is like. I love CC creams & BB creams for summer. Super easy and you have everything you need in one convenient tube.

bananachoox3

Ohhh I'm excited to try this one! I wanted to try a CC cream and I love Ole Henriksen for my skincare. Hopefully this would be amazing!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Thanks! Hey did you see my post about the lipstick you were askin about?

Titian06

@beautylovingirl - According to the Terms & Conditions for the VIB program, "All aspects of the V.I.B. program are subject to the Beauty Insider Terms and Conditions."  In other words, you are a BI and a VIB, so you qualify for the BI exclusive.

Meaning, you get to double-dip as BI/VIB, while we BI's only get to single dip!  Lucky you!

Titian06

@beautylovingirl - Everyone who signs up for Sephora's rewards program is a BI.  If you spend $350 in one year, you become a VIB.

No, as a BI, I did not receive an e-mail re. the Ole Henriksen CC Cream.  Your post is the first I've heard of it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • bananachoox3
    • buzzbee3
    • Titian06
Photos1
  • s1529593-main-hero[1].jpg